Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Yoyo vs uppa baby minu

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 10 2020, 8:24 am
Has anyone here researched/tried both and which would you recommend? Or any other similar stroller?

amother
Powderblue

Post Tue, Nov 10 2020, 8:38 am
I have the minu and have been happy with it. It’s an easy one hand fold. I thought the fold on the yoyo was annoying and complicated with multiple steps

SuperWify

Post Tue, Nov 10 2020, 8:43 am
The yoyo fold is extremely easy. One hand one step.

Blessing1

Post Tue, Nov 10 2020, 8:47 am
amother [ Powderblue ] wrote:
I have the minu and have been happy with it. It’s an easy one hand fold. I thought the fold on the yoyo was annoying and complicated with multiple steps

The yoyo has a one step easy fold. The push is also amazing.

bepositive

Post Tue, Nov 10 2020, 10:33 am
The yo-yo actually folds in 2 steps. You need both hands to first fold the handlebar down, so that step has to be done while baby is still inside...

I don't know the uppababy, but something thst bothers me about the yo-yo is that it doesn't sit up straight enough. My baby is always semi reclined and he has to lean forward to look outside.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 10 2020, 10:39 am
I’m confused - does the yoyo have a one step or two step fold?

bepositive

Post Tue, Nov 10 2020, 10:55 am
Maybe it's worth looking into the City minis. They are much sturdier and have a one hand fold.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 10 2020, 11:46 am
bepositive wrote:
Maybe it's worth looking into the City minis. They are much sturdier and have a one hand fold.

I have the priam so I’m specifically looking for a very lightweight travel stroller.

Tries2BGoodMom

Post Tue, Nov 10 2020, 12:02 pm
I have never had the Yo-yo but I have the Minu and it is great!! Very easy to fold and take in and out of car and easy to push. I can go jogging with it.

amother
Pink

Post Tue, Nov 10 2020, 12:07 pm
bepositive wrote:
The yo-yo actually folds in 2 steps. You need both hands to first fold the handlebar down, so that step has to be done while baby is still inside...

I don't know the uppababy, but something thst bothers me about the yo-yo is that it doesn't sit up straight enough. My baby is always semi reclined and he has to lean forward to look outside.

I actually sat my toddler into both and the uppababy has a very good seat. It sit up straight perfect for older kids.

amother
Jetblack

Post Tue, Nov 10 2020, 12:17 pm
The yoyo is marketed as one hand fold. In order to do this you are supposed to collapse the handlebar while the child is still
In the stroller. Then remove the child and then the rest of the fold is one handed.

The yoyo2 has a 48.5 lb weight limit. The older version has only 40lb. Minu is 50 lb.

If your looking for airline travel, I’ve heard the minu ends up requiring to be gate checked with some airlines.

As for baby jogger, they make a travel stroller but it’s really not comparable quality wise to these.

I looked into these strollers and purchased a Joolz aer. The one hand fold on this stroller doesn’t have latch to secure it so unfolding it is legit one step. No need to open a latch first.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics