Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Any and all Humor and memes
  Previous  1  2  3 7  8  9 19  20  21  Next

silverlining3

Post Sun, Nov 15 2020, 11:26 am
Old but good

Life is like a camera.. Focus on whats important, capture the good times, develop from the negative, and if things dont work out, take another shot.

silverlining3

Post Sun, Nov 15 2020, 11:32 am
I don't exercise; it makes my coffee spill

honey36

Post Sun, Nov 15 2020, 2:14 pm
Brilliant Advice from a Chinese Doctor... Love this guy!
Q: Doctor, I've heard that cardiovascular exercise can prolong life. Is this true? A: Heart only good for so many beats, and that it... Don't waste on exercise. Everything wear out eventually. Speeding up heart not make you live longer; it like saying you extend life of car by driving faster. Want to live longer? Take nap.

Q: Should I reduce my alcohol intake?
A: Oh no. Wine made from fruit. Fruit very good. Brandy distilled wine, that mean they take water out of fruity bit so you get even more of goodness that way. Beer also made of grain. Grain good too. Bottom up!

Q: How can I calculate my body/fat ratio? A: Well, if you have body and you have fat, your ratio one to one. If you have two body, your ratio two to one.

Q: What are some of the advantages of participating in a regular exercise program? A: Can't think of one, sorry. My philosophy: No pain...good!

Q: Aren't fried foods bad for you?
A: YOU NOT LISTENING! Food fried in vegetable oil. How getting more vegetable be bad?

Q : Will sit-ups help prevent me from getting a little soft around the middle? A: Oh no! When you exercise muscle, it get bigger. You should only be doing sit-up if you want bigger stomach.

Q: Is chocolate bad for me?
A: You crazy?!? HEL-LO-O!! Cocoa bean! Another vegetable! It best feel-good food around!

Q: Is swimming good for your figure? A: If swimming good for figure, explain whale to me.

Q: Is getting in shape important for my lifestyle?
A: Hey! 'Round' is shape!

Well... I hope this has cleared up any misconceptions you may have had about food and diets.

honey36

Post Sun, Nov 15 2020, 2:15 pm
Marriage is a workshop. The husband works and the wife shops

Einikel

Post Tue, Nov 17 2020, 12:33 am

Einikel

Post Tue, Nov 17 2020, 12:34 am

Einikel

Post Tue, Nov 17 2020, 12:38 am

singleagain

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 12:33 am
Inspired by the dinosaur thread I have to go find this and post

cbsp

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 12:36 am
singleagain wrote:
Inspired by the dinosaur thread I have to go find this and post

OMG, was just going to look for this (in article form) for the other thread...

singleagain

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 12:37 am
cbsp wrote:
OMG, was just going to look for this (in article form) for the other thread...

We must be psychic. 😜

silverlining3

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 10:04 am
There are 2 things people struggle the most with, DIET and SHALOM BAYIS. There's one solution to both SHUT YOUR MOUTH.

Success10

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 11:53 am
honey36 wrote:
Brilliant Advice from a Chinese Doctor... Love this guy!
Q: Doctor, I've heard that cardiovascular exercise can prolong life. Is this true? A: Heart only good for so many beats, and that it... Don't waste on exercise. Everything wear out eventually. Speeding up heart not make you live longer; it like saying you extend life of car by driving faster. Want to live longer? Take nap.

Q: Should I reduce my alcohol intake?
A: Oh no. Wine made from fruit. Fruit very good. Brandy distilled wine, that mean they take water out of fruity bit so you get even more of goodness that way. Beer also made of grain. Grain good too. Bottom up!

Q: How can I calculate my body/fat ratio? A: Well, if you have body and you have fat, your ratio one to one. If you have two body, your ratio two to one.

Q: What are some of the advantages of participating in a regular exercise program? A: Can't think of one, sorry. My philosophy: No pain...good!

Q: Aren't fried foods bad for you?
A: YOU NOT LISTENING! Food fried in vegetable oil. How getting more vegetable be bad?

Q : Will sit-ups help prevent me from getting a little soft around the middle? A: Oh no! When you exercise muscle, it get bigger. You should only be doing sit-up if you want bigger stomach.

Q: Is chocolate bad for me?
A: You crazy?!? HEL-LO-O!! Cocoa bean! Another vegetable! It best feel-good food around!

Q: Is swimming good for your figure? A: If swimming good for figure, explain whale to me.

Q: Is getting in shape important for my lifestyle?
A: Hey! 'Round' is shape!

Well... I hope this has cleared up any misconceptions you may have had about food and diets.

Einikel

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 9:02 pm

silverlining3

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 9:33 pm
Einikel wrote:

Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

IvriAnochi

Post Thu, Nov 19 2020, 11:52 am
I'm sure this will shock to y'all, but I thought I would let you all know that yesterday I volunteered for the vaccine trials for Covid-19, held in Long Island. This vaccine is one that was developed in Russia. I received my first shot yesterday at 4:00 pm and I wanted to let you all know that it’s completely safe with иo side effects whatsoeveя and that I feelshκι χoρoshό я чувствую себя немного странно и я думаю, что вытащил ослиные уши.

amother
Gray

Post Fri, Nov 20 2020, 4:54 am

tothepoint

Post Tue, Dec 01 2020, 11:03 am

amother
Cerise

Post Tue, Dec 01 2020, 11:05 am
https://twitter.com/5tevieM/st.....?s=20

Don't know how to embed it but so funny!

amother
Green

Post Tue, Dec 01 2020, 11:14 am

(This is what Cerise posted.)

IvriAnochi

Post Tue, Dec 01 2020, 2:28 pm
Page 8 of 21   Previous  1  2  3 7  8  9 19  20  21  Next Recent Topics