Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
What brainless thing did you do recently?
Previous  1  2  3  Next

Hatemywig

Post Thu, Nov 12 2020, 1:54 pm
Read the news.

soap suds

Post Thu, Nov 12 2020, 2:10 pm
I ususally eat bread for breakfast. Today I skipped the bread, but when I finished I started bentching birchas hamozon.

yksraya

Post Thu, Nov 12 2020, 2:14 pm
I sometimes need to take something from pantry, but instead I open fridge and am trying to remember what I was looking for.

Once, after adding milk to my coffee I almost put the milk away in the cabinet near the coffee instead of in fridge. Great I noticed the mistake right away.

mommyW

Post Thu, Nov 12 2020, 2:23 pm
I had a Dr appointment today. Was raining so I went with an umbrella. When I checked in at the front desk the receptionist tells me "it's not raining in here." I was still holding my umbrella open.
Can't Believe It

liveandlove.ima

Post Thu, Nov 12 2020, 2:24 pm
mommyW wrote:
I had a Dr appointment today. Was raining so I went with an umbrella. When I checked in at the front desk the receptionist tells me "it's not raining in here." I was still holding my umbrella open.
Can't Believe It

Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

jj1236

Post Thu, Nov 12 2020, 2:35 pm
I thought my car was getting too close to another parked car when I was driving so I automatically sucked in my stomach!

LifesBliss

Post Thu, Nov 12 2020, 3:00 pm
I used Lysol instead of deodorant LOL LOL

Fave

Post Thu, Nov 12 2020, 3:05 pm
I sprayed canola oil spray on a hairbrush instead of hair mousse.

That’s what happens when you try to cook eggs and do your kid’s hair at the same time.

animeme

Post Thu, Nov 12 2020, 3:15 pm
I was driving dd to the pediatrician. We started talking about the dentist, and without thinking I drove there instead.

FranticFrummie

Post Thu, Nov 12 2020, 3:20 pm
Fave wrote:
I sprayed canola oil spray on a hairbrush instead of hair mousse.

That’s what happens when you try to cook eggs and do your kid’s hair at the same time.

Canola oil spray is excellent for getting gum out of hair. Just saturate the gum, and then work it loose with your fingers.

I am loving this thread, I don't feel so alone. I have such bad short term memory issues. I probably do 100 brainless things every day, but I can't remember any of them! Living in my head is like Finding Dory.

Throw a little ADD in there, and ... oooh look, a squirrel!

Fast Forward

Post Thu, Nov 12 2020, 3:49 pm
I polished my furniture with glass plus.

Sammy Girl

Post Thu, Nov 12 2020, 3:52 pm
I sprayed Shout on the mirrors instead of Windex. Who would believe the day would come...? LOL

yksraya

Post Thu, Nov 12 2020, 3:56 pm
LifesBliss wrote:
I used Lysol instead of deodorant LOL LOL

And I once used spray deodorant instead of hair spray on a sheitel.was in hotel, room was darkish, noticed a minute too late that I took the wrong spray...

crossroad

Post Thu, Nov 12 2020, 4:15 pm
Was looking around desperately for my keys. They were in my car with the motor running. 3 hrs had gone by! So thankful no one stole the car!! I dont want to see TMI

avrahamama

Post Thu, Nov 12 2020, 4:17 pm
Tried to nurse the wrong child. My 3 yr old was very confused. ETA- BH I didn't wip it out yet.. just got my "baby" in position

Almost gave antibiotics to the wrong child.

mammale

Post Thu, Nov 12 2020, 4:37 pm
I tried putting my toddler's pants on after a diaper change and was getting frustrated that he wasn't cooperating... until I realized that it was because I forgot to replace the diaper....

newyorker5

Post Thu, Nov 12 2020, 4:54 pm
Forgot to put detergent in the washer, of course when it was an extra long cycle (whites, hot water, 2 extra rinses..) Banging head

ExtraCredit

Post Thu, Nov 12 2020, 5:03 pm
mommyW wrote:
Can't Believe It

Beats my open umbrella! At least I do it outdoors!☂

ccwife

Post Thu, Nov 12 2020, 5:16 pm
jj1236 wrote:
I thought my car was getting too close to another parked car when I was driving so I automatically sucked in my stomach!

This reminds me of when I drive in parking garages with a big van. I automatically duck my head to fit when the ceiling drops or I'm going underground.

More recently - I'm a Morah and today I called my assistant Morah "My name" Can't Believe It

Petra

Post Thu, Nov 12 2020, 6:28 pm
One motzei Shabbos I was getting ready to watch a movie on my laptop and finally got settled in and my DH was next to me with his laptop looking at the news threads. When we are not watching something together we both have headphones so we don't bother the other person.

Well, I put my headphones on and started to watch my movie.

A few minutes later, my husband nudges me and says "You know, your headphones aren't plugged in".

I was watching the movie with the sound coming out of my laptop speakers while the headphones were over my ears...blissfully unaware something was amiss.

Aside from that, I do little brainless things that I can't remember, every day, multiple times per day. Just can't remember them.
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics