Home

Looking for well priced decorator

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

OP

Post Fri, Nov 13 2020, 7:51 am
I’m looking for an interior designer to help me for about one hour. I don’t mind using someone newer who is good. Just need to consult on a baby nursery. Would appreciate any leads.

Thank you.

amother

Rose

Post Fri, Nov 13 2020, 11:42 am
@Rachelihimes_designs - look her up on instagram

amother

Babyblue

Post Fri, Nov 13 2020, 11:51 am
I used someone Goldfinger 7325809629 4 years ago. Don't know her first name. She was really good!! And quick!! Most of my development ended up using her and we were all very happy.

amother

Ginger

Post Sun, May 02 2021, 9:39 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I’m looking for an interior designer to help me for about one hour. I don’t mind using someone newer who is good. Just need to consult on a baby nursery. Would appreciate any leads.

Thank you.

Did you find someone?

amother

OP

Post Sun, May 02 2021, 3:23 pm
amother [ Ginger ] wrote:
Did you find someone?

Yes. Ended up being more than I had planned, but she’s very budget friendly, so overall I think she saved me money that I would have ended up spending had I not used her. If you post an anonymous email, I can send you her info.

amother

Ginger

Post Mon, May 03 2021, 12:29 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Yes. Ended up being more than I had planned, but she’s very budget friendly, so overall I think she saved me money that I would have ended up spending had I not used her. If you post an anonymous email, I can send you her info.

Thank you. Did it end up costing more because she spent more hours than you expected, or because the furniture/decor cost more? How would you have done things differently? My email is shop1673@gmail.com
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries