Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
For those asking what's trending now - enlighten me.

nechamashifra

Post Tue, Nov 17 2020, 6:59 pm
Unless you're sewing your own clothes, making your own shoes from scratch, what's the point of asking "what's in style now?"
Isn't everything that is currently being sold online and in stores the current style? Are there any stores out there selling styles from last decade?
What's going on? I need answers.

amother
Sapphire

Post Tue, Nov 17 2020, 7:05 pm
There’s stuff,
and then there’s the height of fashion.

amother
Crimson

Post Tue, Nov 17 2020, 7:06 pm
There are some stores that still have last decade's inventory.

amother
Crimson

Post Tue, Nov 17 2020, 7:06 pm
I want to know what retro stuff I can start taking out from the back of my closet.

number

Post Tue, Nov 17 2020, 7:39 pm
I was in a kids clothing store and people kept asking the proprietor if others were buying this particular outfit and if it was popular. Of course she answered yes to everything. It was a popular store and whatever they sell will get worn. I don’t understand it but I guess some people like the reassurance.

amother
Mustard

Post Tue, Nov 17 2020, 8:03 pm
nechamashifra wrote:
Unless you're sewing your own clothes, making your own shoes from scratch, what's the point of asking "what's in style now?"
Isn't everything that is currently being sold online and in stores the current style? Are there any stores out there selling styles from last decade?
What's going on? I need answers.

Your post made me laugh. Of course you’re right.
But a shoe store may have 50 styles of current, trending shoes but only x and y are what is cool enough in somebody’s neighborhood?
I don’t know. I grew up in the fashion industry and now I go out of my way to ignore it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics