Home

Boynton Beach a bad idea?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

OP

Post  Thu, Nov 19 2020, 11:41 pm
I am looking at moving to South Florida. I like the Boca area and the schools but I am concerned about making a big move and not being able to afford the life in Boca so because of that we are looking into Boynton beach which is supposed to be more affordable.Background info- I have 6 kids k"h and I am wondering if moving to Boynton will make them even more different(they will already feel like outsiders because they are new)
My second thought is that my husband is in his early 40's and I am in my late 30's, will we fit in there? Or are only retirees living there.
Last question-I am looking for a place where the shul is seperate for davening and shiurim, is there a place like that in Boynton or Boca?
Thank you!!

shanie5

Post  Fri, Nov 20 2020, 1:10 pm
I'm pretty sure there is a younger community there too. My parents live near the shuls and Mom pointed out a section where she said there were lots of younger families.
If you want to pm me, I can give you her phone number and email address. She'd be glad to help you.
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating