Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Shout out local
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 7:20 pm
In response to the other thread and in effort to reaffirm our trust to the locals, I'm starting a shout out thread, to post the thumbs up you want to give to local stores and businesses.

Please join along!

Lakewood:
Shout out to shloimys kosher world catering for your patience, organization and yummy food you prepared for our recent event.

Shout out to craftivity for your patience and reasonable prices for a sunday group project.

amother
Tangerine

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 7:23 pm
Shout-out to stayhome.store you opened up and enabled a lot of smaller local businesses to stay open. Kol Hakavod for taking initiative and doing delivery when no one else was! Hatzlacha!!

lovepinterest

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 8:12 pm
Shout out to junees on 18 ave! The staff has always been incredible to me and my kids! So helpful! Grt prices! Love the screen by the dressing rooms makes shopping with my toddler so much easier!

Love this thread!!!

liveandlove.ima

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 8:35 pm
Shoutout to the OP of this thread! Oh I love positivity đź‘Ť

amother
Purple

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 8:40 pm
Shout out to Pastel children’s clothing. Best return policy and Uber helpful staff.

amother
Cerise

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 8:42 pm
In CH, shout-out to Klein's grocery. They're small, people often forget about them, Mr Klein was niftar from covid and his kids took over the store and they go above and beyond. Great prices, great service, no lines, really a wonderful grocery.

amother
Violet

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 8:47 pm
Shout out to picnic supermarket, friendly helpful staff, always calls if missing something in order.

Shout out to Shoppers paradise, for being so helpful when buying my boys suits.

Shout out to Domani Home, got great service when buying linen.

amother
Blush

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 9:11 pm
Shout out to DriveGoods.com who shipped my order quickly and packed everything well, even though it was just new Negel Vasser for my kids!

Shout out to ShopEichlers.com and JudaicaPlaza.com who offer free shipping with low minimums, so I can buy my kids new books and toys.

Shout out to KosherFamily.com who assembles my huge orders with almost no mistakes, and is really accommodating about splitting the order on different cards. They also offer to load it into my car for pickup.

Shout out to Kidichicusa.com who had really great sales and reasonable shipping fees, and sent out our orders right away.

ectomorph

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 9:20 pm
Shout out to the Robe Collection on 13th ave for baby sitting my kids in the past while shopping and amazing customer service. Wish you had a website

silverlining3

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 9:21 pm
Shout out to Mimis linen. Every time I came back, for yet another, any new linen on sale? (I purchased one Smile) and then debating which quilts to take, you didn't lose your patience with me.

Shout out to Powder and paint. Amazing services and specials. Beautiful place and super calm atmosphere,

Shout out to Mystique/Hosiery Island. Ever so friendly, helpful, and patient owner and sales people.

Shout out to Kidichic. Always looking to satisfy their customers. So many times have checked, for me, with their other stores for sizes.

chili-n-cholent

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 10:44 pm
Shout out to little imports with their great selection of carefully chosen clothes, and always a good few dollars less than anywhere in bp
Shout out to kosher discount for great prices, amazing delivery services and to Motty who always makes sure his customers are Happy!

amother
Salmon

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 10:52 pm
Shout out to Freunds on Coney who provides great customer service and ordered size 16 underwear special for my daughter. (Biggest kids size is 14 in almost every store)
Shout out to paperific supermarket for great prices, convience, deliveries, and sales.
Shout out to mountain fruit for great sales and deliveries too!
Shout out to shirtstop.us for amazing prices, sales and customer service.

momX4

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 10:53 pm
Shout out to Pita Land. It was my kids only weekly outing during the crazy quarantine times. They always had my order ready when I drove up.

Shout out to the judaic store at wesley kosher. They drove across town erev pesach to drop off a shabbos lamp. It truly enhanced our Simchas yom tov.

Shout out to dainty linen for helping my boys pick a new set of linen remotely. It truly transformed their room (classroom Wink )

flowerpower

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 11:00 pm
Favorite post of the month. Keep it going!!!

amother
Sapphire

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 11:01 pm
amother [ Cerise ] wrote:
In CH, shout-out to Klein's grocery. They're small, people often forget about them, Mr Klein was niftar from covid and his kids took over the store and they go above and beyond. Great prices, great service, no lines, really a wonderful grocery.

Where in crown heights is Klein’s?

yidishmamma

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 11:04 pm
Shout out to perfect fit for amazing customer service and return policy. Always so helpful and looking to satisfy their customers

Einikel

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 11:07 pm
Shout out to fish to dish for delivering with no minimum and taking text orders

southernbubby

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 11:17 pm
Yay for Toyriffic in Pomona!
Also, Monsey Glatt with close and easy parking and good prices and now Junees is on Melnick which is in walking distance!

southernbubby

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 11:18 pm
amother [ Sapphire ] wrote:
Where in crown heights is Klein’s?

Empire and Brooklyn

Blessing1

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 11:19 pm
silverlining3 wrote:
Shout out to Mimis linen. Every time I came back, for yet another, any new linen on sale? (I purchased one Smile) and then debating which quilts to take, you didn't lose your patience with me.

Shout out to Powder and paint. Amazing services and specials. Beautiful place and super calm atmosphere,

Shout out to Mystique/Hosiery Island. Ever so friendly, helpful, and patient owner and sales people.

Shout out to Kidichic. Always looking to satisfy their customers. So many times have checked, for me, with their other stores for sizes.

Chiming in for Mystique. The best costumer service I have ever encountered. They were especially amazing during the lockdown erev pesach. They matched socks perfectly to tons of outfits and delivered it right to my door.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics