Home

If a member of your family was exposed/ in quarantine
Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Issues of Concern within Frum Society -> Coronavirus/ COVID19 Health Concerns

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

octopus

Post  Thu, Nov 26 2020, 8:57 am
mommy3b2c wrote:
No. I did not segregate my 5 year old from the rest of the family. Neither did I segregate my 11 year old. That’s called abuse. So far none of us got sick, but my 11 year old has antibodies so I suspect he had it during his quarantine, but he didn’t pass it along to anyone Bh.

I agree. It's abuse. And the poster who said it's no big deal for an 11 year old? Hello? Maybe (some) 11 year olds wouldn't care if they were alone one day, but show me the 11 year old that wants that for two weeks. It absolutely is psychological abuse. And those that made your kids wear gloves and masks in your own home, unless someone is super hi risk in your family, I think you are nuts.
Previous  1, 2 Recent Topics

Page 2 of 2 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Issues of Concern within Frum Society -> Coronavirus/ COVID19 Health Concerns