Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Cleaning help

amother
OP

Post Fri, Nov 27 2020, 10:31 am
Is it rude to ask my cleaning help to stop singing? She constantly sings as she works and it drives me CRAZY.

amother
Wheat

Post Fri, Nov 27 2020, 10:38 am
I don’t know if you should do you thing she will get insulted and then you won’t have help? What’s worse?
My cleaning lady doesn’t always talk on the phone but when she does she mumbles and murmurs which grates on my nerves worse than if she would talk in a regular tone of voice.
Maybe tell her you are tired and want to nap if she can be quiet or tell her you have a headache. The thing is that people that like to sing will spontaneously sing without realizing that sometimes this is not the time and place (aka my husband and some kids) also maybe the work is mind numbingly boring and she is trying to occupy herself.
Maybe put on music that you like so she won’t sing and it won’t be something that bothers you

flowerpower

Post Fri, Nov 27 2020, 10:42 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Is it rude to ask my cleaning help to stop singing? She constantly sings as she works and it drives me CRAZY.

Yes. Put on earplugs or go to a different room.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry