Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Quarantine party

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 29 2020, 1:52 am
Come join this thread if you have covid or a family member or you are just in quarantine. What are you doing yo keep your kids busy? Get your shopping done? Keep your house normal ? Are you keeping up with school work?

amother
Violet

Post Sun, Nov 29 2020, 2:02 am
Husband with covid. He's ill and isolating alone. I'm with the kids (whole new respect for single moms) attending to their many many needs. Everyone is floundering. Not nearly as much zoom school as we thought would be offered by their various schools. Trying to keep my spirits up but house is not normal. I feel like I am spinning my wheels because the dishes are never done, laundry (forget about it), and their emotions are a roller coaster. All the time. Little kids are acting out understandably and big kids are a mess. Sending hugs and sympathy to everyone else who is quarantined

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 29 2020, 2:18 am
I just ordered a moon bounce for my kids (or to be fair it was a present from grandparents but they asked what we could use) and a case of wine for myself. 😂 no joke.
2 more weeks to go.

DVOM

Post Sun, Nov 29 2020, 2:33 am
Love the solidarity!

Just got back in quarantine for the second time.

Still digesting the news.

I'll let you know when I start functioning again!

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 29 2020, 2:57 am
DVOM wrote:
Love the solidarity!

Just got back in quarantine for the second time.

Still digesting the news.

I'll let you know when I start functioning again!

I keep trying to console myself that we should be happy we are all sick together as rough as it is. But I can not help wishing my husband would be feeling ok so we wouldn’t all be knocked out at the same time.
Dvmom I feel for you.

cuties' mom

Post Sun, Nov 29 2020, 4:32 am
I just finished quarantine but my autistic kid isn't allowed back in school until Wednesday. My high school kid was on his iPad almost the entire day every day of quarantine. We did spend some time playing chess so that my little guy could wreck the apartment unsupervised. My younger son had zoom for a good part of the day and spent the rest of the day watching music videos on youtube. He also rode his scooter around my apartment, bounced on his ball, dumped out all the toys repeatedly, broke everything that could be broken, flushed random items down the toilet, and clogged the bathroom sink. We did all grocery shopping online except for Shabbos shopping when family members volunteered to do it for us. My younger son kept up with his school work while my older son didn't. His school is excusing him for two weeks of work.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics