Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Just curious, will Pesach hotels open this year?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 29 2020, 7:16 pm
Call me crazy, shallow, nuts, uncaring, I was curious what people thought regarding pesach hotels opening this year?
I'm talking in state, not in foreign countries, or out of the box places. Personally, I would love to go, Im desperate for a vacation, no cleaning lady for 9 months, I would probably be very scared as we bh didn't get covid. Thoughts or any inside knowledge anyone cares to share?

southernbubby

Post Sun, Nov 29 2020, 7:22 pm
If the vaccine is taken by the majority of people then there is a chance. The first seder is motzei Shabbos so it's tricky this year. Start looking for ads around January and you can email the place that you went in 2019 to see if they are opening.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 29 2020, 7:25 pm
Delete

Last edited by amother on Sun, Nov 29 2020, 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 29 2020, 7:25 pm
overthehill wrote:
The vaccines will probably not be here. Plus most will probably wait and give it a chance to check out potential side effects. I heard from a reputable source it might not get to tried state area till the Summer.

amother
Peach

Post Sun, Nov 29 2020, 9:16 pm
Yes. Programs ran for sukkot. I am sure they will be open Pesach as well. Last year was the first time in 30 years that my parents (and they take us away with them) were home. They will stay home even with the programs open.

wiki

Post Mon, Nov 30 2020, 9:36 pm
Fauci thinks that vulnerable Americans will be getting vaccines starting on December 21st.

While it's easy to imagine that large indoor catering will be off in New York, or hard to plan for in advance, I can't imagine programs in Florida would have problems.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics