Home

How do you clean your glass shower doors?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




OP
 

Post  Mon, Nov 30 2020, 9:00 am
I moved to an apartment. One glass shower doors are new. The bath glass doors have old water stains that didn’t come out when I tried to clean it with vinegar.
Back to top

amother




Olive
 

Post  Mon, Nov 30 2020, 10:50 am
Easy answer: I don't clean them.
Why not a glass spray? I usually find those clean glass surfaces the best.
Back to top

amother




Lime
 

Post  Mon, Nov 30 2020, 12:56 pm
I use equal parts vinegar and Dawn dish soap. Spay. Let sit a few minutes. Scrub with brush. Wash with warm water. I hope this helps.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Yesterday at 8:33 pm
amother [ Olive ] wrote:
Easy answer: I don't clean them.
Why not a glass spray? I usually find those clean glass surfaces the best.

What do you mean by glass surfaces?
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Yesterday at 8:34 pm
amother [ Lime ] wrote:
I use equal parts vinegar and Dawn dish soap. Spay. Let sit a few minutes. Scrub with brush. Wash with warm water. I hope this helps.

Is the brush make scratches on the glass?
Back to top

chaya007




 
 
 
 

Post  Yesterday at 8:39 pm
I actually tried using an old lemon, cut in half. It was amazing and left the shower smelling wonderfully!
Back to top

amother




Lime
 

Post  Yesterday at 9:10 pm
Lime's advice worked like magic. THANK YOU, Lime. I used a soft bristle brush on a hard, old shower glass wall and it didn't scratch it, but it may depend on the glass and brush that you use.
Back to top

pause




 
 
 
 

Post  Yesterday at 9:34 pm
amother [ Lime ] wrote:
Lime's advice worked like magic. THANK YOU, Lime. I used a soft bristle brush on a hard, old shower glass wall and it didn't scratch it, but it may depend on the glass and brush that you use.

You're thanking yourself for your own advice? LOL

Reminds me of "I call myself on the telephone, just to see if I am home.... Music
Back to top

amother




Lime
 

Post  Yesterday at 9:52 pm
LOL! I didn't realize that was me! I originally came to this site looking for advice on how to clean my shower. No wonder I didn't thank Lime earlier, ha, ha.
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Funny clean movie
by amother
8 Yesterday at 3:40 pm View last post
Where in monsey area to replace glass on challah board?
by amother
4 Mon, Jan 18 2021, 11:54 am View last post
Which music site has only clean" kosher" classical 7 Sun, Jan 17 2021, 2:56 pm View last post
Glass sliding bathtub doors - where to buy?
by amother
3 Mon, Jan 11 2021, 9:09 pm View last post
How to Clean a Humidifier 1 Sun, Jan 03 2021, 9:46 am View last post