Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Wig surgery

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 02 2020, 3:07 pm
No other way to describe it....I have an older wig that has beautiful hair so I really want to salvage it.

The style is super old. I want to flatten the top, possibly remove hair to make it thinner, possibly add a lace front to make a more up to date look.

Does anyone have recommendations for someone very talented in Lakewood who can do this?

TIA.

(Batel Tam wigs in Israel does an amazing job, but need someone local.)

amother
Mistyrose

Post Wed, Dec 02 2020, 6:04 pm
Chassi Meisner has done an amazing job with my wig and I've seen her wig surgeries on instagram, they look amazing!

ra_mom

Post Wed, Dec 02 2020, 6:13 pm
Bring it to the brand of your wig. They'll care more about the outcome and it won't be as expensive.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Wed, Dec 02 2020, 6:17 pm
amother [ Mistyrose ] wrote:
Chassi Meisner has done an amazing job with my wig and I've seen her wig surgeries on instagram, they look amazing!

As I was saying on the other thread today about how old are your wigs... she just did my 5 year old Irene and it looks amazing. I got asked many times if it’s a new wig.

She flattened removed and recut.

Just saying her wait time is minimum 2-3 weeks she’s very busy.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels