Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
ANYONE HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH ZISSY WIGS?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Dec 03 2020, 2:34 pm
Hi,

I’m debating purchasing a Zissy wig, does anyone have recent experience with the wig? How’s their customer service? The quality of the wigs?

Thanks so much!

amother
Seashell

Post Thu, Dec 03 2020, 2:57 pm
Op, she has a cheaper line and more expensive. My shaitel macher told me the more expensive one is fabulous!!

amother
OP

Post Thu, Dec 03 2020, 3:27 pm
amother [ Seashell ] wrote:
Op, she has a cheaper line and more expensive. My shaitel macher told me the more expensive one is fabulous!!

Thank you, I’ve seen the wigs, looking to find out if someone owns one and how they like their wig Smile

amother
Seashell

Post Thu, Dec 03 2020, 3:33 pm
delete

amother
OP

Post Thu, Dec 03 2020, 4:02 pm
amother [ Seashell ] wrote:
I have the more expensive one, sort of saved up for it. The second I saw the wig, I knew this is it. The silky hair, the color... everything was just so gorgeous. Haven’t worn it yet, because I want to wear it for special occasions

That’s great! I hope you enjoy it tons bh!

amother
Firebrick

Post Thu, Dec 03 2020, 4:27 pm
Outstanding service! She goes way above any other place I’ve been to.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Dec 03 2020, 4:30 pm
amother [ Firebrick ] wrote:
Outstanding service! She goes way above any other place I’ve been to.

That’s great!! Did you purchase a wig from her? Are you happy with it? I’m debating whether to do a custom with her, Dini, or Chedvy. It’s making me a little crazy because I just want the wig to work out bh.

amother
Seashell

Post Thu, Dec 03 2020, 4:41 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
That’s great!! Did you purchase a wig from her? Are you happy with it? I’m debating whether to do a custom with her, Dini, or Chedvy. It’s making me a little crazy because I just want the wig to work out bh.

Sorry op, didn’t realize you meant Zissy directly.... oh well! But my shaitel macher said Zissy stands behind her products for a year, if I remember correctly

amother
Peach

Post Thu, Dec 03 2020, 4:44 pm
I got a zline as a kallah which is her cheaper line (still didnt feel cheap at 3k lol)
hate it

got it from a diff sheital macher who was so terrible, did a rly bad job, bad customer service blah blah the works...

I find the hair is very frizzy and doesnt hold a curl well which is what I like
I got so fed up with feeling angry everytime I looked at my zline.. took it to a diff sheital macher and she sent it directly to zissy headquarters. have an appt this week to go check it out but I believe zissy stands behind her wigs which is reassuring to hear

I might have to perm the wig bc it just is more a wavy texture

amother
Babypink

Post Thu, Dec 03 2020, 4:45 pm
How much is her more expensive line?

amother
Seashell

Post Thu, Dec 03 2020, 4:50 pm
Delete

amother
OP

Post Thu, Dec 03 2020, 5:42 pm
I’m sorry you didn’t have a positive experience with the Z line wig you purchased. I feel like it’s mazal sometimes 🙏 from what I know about the Z line is that it’s processed hair, versus Zissy’s original lien which is virgin hair. It’s good that she has a warranty of some sort and stands behind her product. I hope you enjoy the wig as soon as you can!

Last edited by amother on Thu, Dec 03 2020, 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Scarlet

Post Thu, Dec 03 2020, 5:43 pm
amother [ Babypink ] wrote:
How much is her more expensive line?

The expensive line starts at 3k for really short and dark colored. The price goes up with length and color.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Dec 03 2020, 5:44 pm
amother [ Scarlet ] wrote:
The expensive line starts at 3k for really short and dark colored. The price goes up with length and color.

For a 20 inch, I was quoted around 4500 I believe. It depends on color as wel

amother
OP

Post Thu, Dec 03 2020, 6:49 pm
Thank you!

amother
Firebrick

Post Thu, Dec 03 2020, 9:44 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

I purchased it directly from her.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels