Home

For those of you who love correcting grammar and spelling
  Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


ExtraCredit




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 1:57 am
CrazyDaisie wrote:
That's a nice one.
Sometimes when I need to sum up the ?rates? of a piece I wrote?


Media keeps on predicting dooms day, but non of their predications came through.


None predictions true

Do you think its bedtime already? Or not already?
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 7:46 am
ExtraCredit wrote:
None predictions true (I think doomsday is one word)

Do you think its bedtime already? Or not already?


it's remove already in second question.
can also be one sentence with comma after first already, and remove 2nd already.

De-pending on witch end off the you nee verse, you re-side.
Back to top

CrazyDaisie




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 8:25 am
simcha4 wrote:
it's remove already in second question.
can also be one sentence with comma after first already, and remove 2nd already.

De-pending on witch end off the you nee verse, you re-side.

You knee verse
Back to top

ExtraCredit




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 1:48 pm
CrazyDaisie wrote:
You knee verse


Universe

Some people yell themselves horse and talk about hoarses when they refer to stuff that upsets them. Isnt it odd?
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 9:48 pm
simcha4 wrote:
it's remove already in second question.
can also be one sentence with comma after first already, and remove 2nd already.

De-pending on witch end off the you nee verse, you re-side.


My sentence wasn't corrected completely -

Was supposed to read - Depends on which end of the universe you reside.
No comma needed.
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 9:59 pm
ExtraCredit wrote:
Universe

Some people yell themselves horse and talk about hoarses when they refer to stuff that upsets them. Isnt it odd?


Yell themselves hoarse. Talk about horses. [b]Isn't.[/b

Eye realy n joy this game its fasenateing.
Back to top

ExtraCredit




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 10:02 pm
simcha4 wrote:
Yell themselves hoarse. Talk about horses. [b]Isn't.[/b

Eye realy n joy this game its fasenateing.

I really enjoy this game it’s fascinating.

Your mistakes are to obvious. Up the level a bit!
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 10:13 pm
ExtraCredit wrote:
I really enjoy this game it’s fascinating. semi-colon after game.

Your mistakes are to obvious. Up the level a bit!


too

Thanks four the complement.

The sheep had fleece in there fleas.
Back to top

ExtraCredit




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 10:37 pm
simcha4 wrote:
too

Thanks four the complement.

The sheep had fleece in there fleas.

Thanks for the compliment. (Was it a compliment? Hiding )

The sheep had fleas in their fleece.

The cheap sheep chipped it’s jeep.
Back to top

mamma llama




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Dec 10 2020, 1:29 am
ExtraCredit wrote:
Thanks for the compliment. (Was it a compliment? Hiding )

The sheep had fleas in their fleece.

The cheap sheep chipped it’s jeep.


its

Thaw thyme is all most have passed won. (I literally cringed as I typed that...!)
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Dec 14 2020, 9:53 pm
mamma llama wrote:
its

Thaw thyme is all most have passed won. (I literally cringed as I typed that...!)


"mamma llama", yore ah genie-us. Eye tryed and tryed and cant desifer what you're sentense reads, and thus fined the mistakes. Kindly enliten us. Thank u.
Back to top

ExtraCredit




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Dec 15 2020, 12:05 am
mamma llama wrote:
its

Thaw thyme is all most have passed won. (I literally cringed as I typed that...!)

The time is almost half past one

For all intense purposes
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Dec 27 2020, 2:44 pm
ExtraCredit wrote:
The time is almost half past one

For all intense purposes


For all intents and purposes.

She is American borne and bread.
Back to top

Cheiny




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Dec 27 2020, 2:50 pm
simcha4 wrote:
For all intents and purposes.

She is American borne and bread.


She is American born and bred. (Can’t we make this a bit harder?)

This level of difficulty would never pass muster for my dh and I. Those whom aren’t grammatically challenged can easily get passed this level....
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Dec 27 2020, 3:12 pm
Cheiny wrote:
She is American born and bred. (Can’t we make this a bit harder?)

This level of difficulty would never pass muster for my dh and I. Those whom aren’t grammatically challenged can easily get passed this level....


dear husband, who, past

No need to be insulting! Sorry that I'm boring you and your husband!!! Not all players hold the title "Professor of English and Literature" like you do, and perhaps they also wanna play but can't if too difficult.
So, I'm really sorry to give you pain but you'll have to step down from your pedestal with some of the posts!!!

Disclaimer: I know I'm also being insulting, but I HATE when some people "look down their nose" on others!!!
Back to top

pause




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Dec 28 2020, 12:24 pm
Cheiny wrote:
She is American born and bred. (Can’t we make this a bit harder?)

This level of difficulty would never pass muster for my dh and I. Those whom aren’t grammatically challenged can easily get passed this level....

DH and me.

(In addition to the other mistakes pointed out by simcha4.)
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Dec 29 2020, 10:10 am
Im waisting time while I am awaiting very long in the traffik.
Back to top

dankbar




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Dec 29 2020, 1:06 pm
I am wasting so much time, while being stuck in traffic.
Back to top

Amelia Bedelia




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Dec 29 2020, 1:39 pm
I can't believe I missed this thread while you woman were all posting here. This is one of my favorite topics!
Back to top

pause




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Dec 29 2020, 1:41 pm
dankbar wrote:
I am wasting so much time, while being stuck in traffic.

This sentence contains a misplaced modifier. It's not time that was stuck in traffic; it's you.
You can correct it by saying, "While being stuck in traffic, I am wasting so much time."

Anyways, I am still enjoying this game.
Back to top
  Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 10 of 12 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games

Related Topics Replies Last Post
I love shopping on aliexpress. AMA
by helpful
727 Today at 1:25 am View last post
What do you love most about being a Mom
by amother
20 Sun, Jan 02 2022, 1:07 am View last post
Help I love food
by amother
20 Sun, Dec 26 2021, 7:20 pm View last post
Do you have a chin length bob sheitel you LOVE?
by amother
1 Mon, Dec 20 2021, 8:33 pm View last post
Love my 2 year old but he ruins every morning for me
by amother
30 Fri, Dec 10 2021, 11:55 am View last post