Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Dr. Wodarg and Dr. Yeadon request a stop of all corona vacci
1  2  3  4  Next

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 06 2020, 9:50 am
Possible side effects of covid vaccine. I don’t think there is a thread discussing this. Can someone tell me why you would be comfortable taking this or ch’v giving this to your children. I’m pasting an excerpt below.

On the one hand, the petitioners demand that, due to the known lack of accuracy of the PCR test in a serious study, a so-called Sanger sequencing must be used. This is the only way to make reliable statements on the effectiveness of a vaccine against Covid-19. On the basis of the many different PCR tests of highly varying quality, neither the risk of disease nor a possible vaccine benefit can be determined with the necessary certainty, which is why testing the vaccine on humans is unethical per se.

Furthermore, they demand that it must be excluded, e.g. by means of animal experiments, that risks already known from previous studies, which partly originate from the nature of the corona viruses, can be realized. The concerns are directed in particular to the following points:

The formation of so-called “non-neutralizing antibodies” can lead to an exaggerated immune reaction, especially when the test person is confronted with the real, “wild” virus after vaccination. This so-called antibody-dependent amplification, ADE, has long been known from experiments with corona vaccines in cats, for example. In the course of these studies all cats that initially tolerated the vaccination well died after catching the wild virus.
The vaccinations are expected to produce antibodies against spike proteins of SARS-CoV-2. However, spike proteins also contain syncytin-homologous proteins, which are essential for the formation of the placenta in mammals such as humans. It must be absolutely ruled out that a vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 could trigger an immune reaction against syncytin-1, as otherwise infertility of indefinite duration could result in vaccinated women.
The mRNA vaccines from BioNTech/Pfizer contain polyethylene glycol (PEG). 70% of people develop antibodies against this substance – this means that many people can develop allergic, potentially fatal reactions to the vaccination.
The much too short duration of the study does not allow a realistic estimation of the late effects. As in the narcolepsy cases after the swine flu vaccination, millions of healthy people would be exposed to an unacceptable risk if an emergency approval were to be granted and the possibility of observing the late effects of the vaccination were to follow. Nevertheless, BioNTech/Pfizer apparently submitted an application for emergency approval on December 1, 2020.

southernbubby

Post Sun, Dec 06 2020, 10:08 am
The government needs treatment facilities strictly for Covid patients because if people simply do nothing, society can't continue.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 06 2020, 11:01 am
This is not about treatment facilities. This is about potential side effects from the vaccine that have not been disproved.
Causing infertility??? How can people risk that.
Higher incidences of death if they do get covid
Autoimmune diseases.
To just name a few.
This is not some conspiracy theorist. This is from a top doctor who worked for Pfizer.

amother
Gray

Post Sun, Dec 06 2020, 11:54 am
I will just say that truth is being censored like never before. In every single place. Jewish and nonjewish alike. Newspapers, online sites, channels and social media.

The more they clamp down on society the more people will awaken to what's going on around them. There is an agenda behind the agenda.
It is ok if you refuse to comprehend my post because truth is hard to grasp. It's hard to realize you've been living on lies your entire life.

Stop reading. Srop listening to others. Start thinking for yourself just think and you will realize that nothing makes sense.

One big ring of spying, censoring, mind control, biological warfare and control control control by society's elitist.

But ein od melvado.
There is a reason that gedolim are saying that there will never be a post corona. From her we go straight to geula. All lies are coming to the front and when the noose tightens so does desperation It's the final struggle for mind control but they will be defeated because hashem pledged they will.

camp123

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 1:50 am
Which gedolim said that?

Surely it's also Hashem that enabled people to create the vaccine and governments to approve it.
So it must be Hashem that is ok with the entire world being fooled into taking potentially harmful vaccine.
We are required to only to do normal hishdadlus. It is expected that we listen to government scientists and health officials. If Hashem wants us to be harmed then that must too be part of His master plan. May the geula truly come soon.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 7:09 am
That seems like a pretty defeatist attitude. Surely HaShem doesn’t want us following blindly. We have the Torah and gedolim to follow. This is not the first vaccine/medication to be approved and then turn out to be harmful. I don’t know if it is or isn’t. But the science behind it shows the potential for some pretty serious damage. Please be aware and be cautious.

amother
Lavender

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 7:39 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
This is not about treatment facilities. This is about potential side effects from the vaccine that have not been disproved.
Causing infertility??? How can people risk that.
Higher incidences of death if they do get covid
Autoimmune diseases.
To just name a few.
This is not some conspiracy theorist. This is from a top doctor who worked for Pfizer.

I agree. I am currently pregnant so I have an excuse to tell people. But even if I wasn't Id avoid getting it.

LovesHashem

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 7:39 am
I am super wary of the vaccines. I don't trust these people at all. I don't know what I will do. I'm just taking life day by day.

SixOfWands

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 8:02 am
Please remember the source. Both Wodarg and Yeadon have spread COVID-19 misinformation in the past. Yeadon falsely claimed in an October 2020 blog post that the “pandemic is effectively over.” Wodarg falsely claimed in a March 2020 YouTube video that the virus was no more harmful than the seasonal flu.

Much of the current anti-vaccine information is in the conspiracy theory - absurdist area. You can tell when they downplay the risks of covid (1.5 million dead isn't seasonal flu), or throw about the names "Bill Gates" and "Anthony Fauci" like f-bombs.

In this case, the vaccine does not change human DNA. The mRNA does not even enter the cells' nucleus (where the DNA is). What it does is "teach our cells how to make a protein—or even just a piece of a protein—that triggers an immune response inside our bodies. That immune response, which produces antibodies, is what protects us from getting infected if the real virus enters our bodies.

A simple explanation (which is what I need!) can be found here https://www.poynter.org/tfcn/2.....-dna/

You should absolutely do your homework and investigate the information about the vaccine. I certainly will. But don't fall prey to quacks and wingnuts.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 8:15 am
SixOfWands wrote:

In this case, the vaccine does not change human DNA. The mRNA does not even enter the cells' nucleus (where the DNA is). What it does is "teach our cells how to make a protein—or even just a piece of a protein—that triggers an immune response inside our bodies. That immune response, which produces antibodies, is what protects us from getting infected if the real virus enters our bodies.

And that is part of what they are saying. The spike protein they are creating antibodies for is the same spike protein that woman need to successfully develops a placenta. If a woman’s body cannot do that they are rendering said female infertile. If that is a possibility, even a remote one do you think it’s worth taking a fast tracked vaccine like this.

amother
Papaya

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 8:16 am
I do not know enough about this vaccine in particular yet. Generally we take most vaccines and decline the ones like chicken pox, guardrail, swine flu, and others. Prefer an open and uncensored debate. No infantilizing or throwing shade, unlike what some politicians did on this vaccine though now suddenly they are all in seemingly.

Gray your post is spot on.

May Moshiach come now!

SixOfWands

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 8:30 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
And that is part of what they are saying. The spike protein they are creating antibodies for is the same spike protein that woman need to successfully develops a placenta. If a woman’s body cannot do that they are rendering said female infertile. If that is a possibility, even a remote one do you think it’s worth taking a fast tracked vaccine like this.

That's simply untrue.

Even the quacks you cite say, "“There is no indication whether antibodies against spike proteins of SARS viruses would also act like anti-Syncytin-1 antibodies. However, if this were to be the case this would then also prevent the formation of a placenta which would result in vaccinated women essentially becoming infertile.”

The vaccine has not been tested on pregnant women because it is not known if it is excreted in breast milk, and the safety for infants is not known. But there is no reason to believe it would cause infertility.

LovesHashem

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 8:32 am
Vaccines and medications are never tests on pregnant or breastfeeding women.

Mommyg8

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 9:12 am
I think vaccines are our only hope of stopping this virus. This vaccine has been thoroughly tested. All vaccines have side effects, there is no way to get around that. You cannot create a vaccine that does not have side effects, and sometimes serious side effects. Even so, you have to weight the factors, as getting Covid has serious side effects as well. Shutting down the economy has serious side effects....

amother
Blue

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 9:19 am
LovesHashem wrote:
Vaccines and medications are never tests on pregnant or breastfeeding women.
But are then pushed onto them, effectively making them be their volunteer participant in a study of said vaccine on pregnant women. This has been done with the flu shot and the TDaP which in the last 10 years have been foisted upon countless of pregnant women with no prior safety studies within this population.

PinkFridge

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 9:59 am
amother [ Gray ] wrote:

There is a reason that gedolim are saying that there will never be a post corona. From her we go straight to geula. All lies are coming to the front and when the noose tightens so does desperation It's the final struggle for mind control but they will be defeated because hashem pledged they will.

Yes, which gedolim?
My approach for where Moshiach fits into this tekufa is informed by Rabbi Lopiansky's articles on the topic in Mishpacha.
Maybe we listen to different shiurim. I'm game to try your playlist.

amother
Lavender

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 10:07 am
amother [ Blue ] wrote:
But are then pushed onto them, effectively making them be their volunteer participant in a study of said vaccine on pregnant women. This has been done with the flu shot and the TDaP which in the last 10 years have been foisted upon countless of pregnant women with no prior safety studies within this population.

I am refusing to take any new vaccines or medications until I am done breastfeeding. Or at the very least until I give birth. Throw me in jail if Israel makes it mandatory. I refuse.

LovesHashem

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 10:08 am
There's many sources moshiach will not come until there is likely an nuclear war or bomb dropped somewhere.

Not really much about corona.

PinkFridge

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 10:23 am
LovesHashem wrote:
There's many sources moshiach will not come until there is likely an nuclear war or bomb dropped somewhere.

Not really much about corona.

Gog uMagog is a scary time. (Listen to Nach Yomi, it comes up in Trei Asar and neviim acharonim.) It is possible that we're over the worst of it. What I would say is that it's written (sorry I don't have a source) that chesed mitigates chevlei Moshiach. So now is the time to double on our bein odom lachaveiro.

grace413

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 10:27 am
PinkFridge wrote:
So now is the time to double on our bein odom lachaveiro.

Always a good idea.
Page 1 of 4 1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics