Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Dr. Wodarg and Dr. Yeadon request a stop of all corona vacci
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

avrahamama

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 10:27 am
I wish I knew how to upload audio files. There is a rabbi tatz shiur.breaking down all the vaccines for covid and how they were developed and reliability

amother
Mistyrose

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 10:27 am
My dear sisters
We all have to wake up
Stop relying on false gods
Stop trusting in false gods
Stop throwing labels at people who ask questions
calling people "conspiracy theorists"
Time to admit that we as humanity have bought into destructive scripts
That have brought us this close to slavery
That have degraded us
Disempowered us
Pinned us against each other
Lined us up for a set up just when we trusted a bit too much in the system
That only "they" will find "the " answer for all of us
To put us into a collective box
Time to take the leap
Out of our comfortable and predictable chains
And dare to recognize our power and claim our G-d given freedom once again
Time to grow up
Take responsibility
And connect with our infinate Source

Last edited by amother on Mon, Dec 07 2020, 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
OP

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 10:30 am
I’m really not understanding of people willing to let themselves and their families be test tubes for a vaccine that has been so fast tracked over a virus that we are learning more and more about and has a 99% recuperation rate.
I thought I would put this out there. I’m hoping people will all do their due process.
Maybe the elderly and people past childbearing age should take it. They are at the most risk.
I’m not going to fight.
Just please keep your eyes and mind wide wide open.

SixOfWands

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 10:37 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I’m really not understanding of people willing to let themselves and their families be test tubes for a vaccine that has been so fast tracked over a virus that we are learning more and more about and has a 99% recuperation rate.
I thought I would put this out there. I’m hoping people will all do their due process.
Maybe the elderly and people past childbearing age should take it. They are at the most risk.
I’m not going to fight.

The recovery rate is lower than that, but let's assume you're right.

326.7 million people in the US. Let's assume 70% eventually would get it, because that's the number doctors are bandying about for herd immunity. 228,690,000 cases in the US. Meaning 2,286,900 deaths. Using your numbers.

Are you OK with that?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 10:47 am
You see, now you’re going with either a or b when there is c, d , e, f, g......
There are new studies and new medications that are working. This vaccine might do more harm then good. Why are you jumping on it? Why are you willing to put your health on the line?

amother
Papaya

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 11:05 am
Only good prophecies must come true

Many say this last war will be a spiritual war which we are most likely already in the midst of

Davening Moshiach come now!

amother
Scarlet

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 11:18 am
I know someone in healthcare that is getting the vaccine in the next few weeks. He is very excited about it.
The way I see it, it's not getting offered to me for another 4-6 months at least... so let's see what happens by then and what more we know about both covid and the vaccine.

PinkFridge

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 11:47 am
avrahamama wrote:
I wish I knew how to upload audio files. There is a rabbi tatz shiur.breaking down all the vaccines for covid and how they were developed and reliability

Is this it? https://akivatatz.com/the-covi.....nger/

When I googled Rabbi Tatz Covid vaccine I also found this:
https://traditiononline.org/ha.....cine/

avrahamama

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 11:48 am
PinkFridge wrote:
Is this it? https://akivatatz.com/the-covi.....nger/

When I googled Rabbi Tatz Covid vaccine I also found this:
https://traditiononline.org/ha.....cine/

Yes

CrazyDaisie

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 11:51 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
This is not about treatment facilities. This is about potential side effects from the vaccine that have not been disproved.
Causing infertility??? How can people risk that.
Higher incidences of death if they do get covid
Autoimmune diseases.
To just name a few.
This is not some conspiracy theorist. This is from a top doctor who worked for Pfizer.

I thought Covid could cause infertility. How can you risk this?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 12:38 pm
avrahamama wrote:

Thank you so much (and pink fridge) for sending that.

amother
Purple

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 12:52 pm
I have an idea

All these people that claim the vaccine is safe, go right ahead be the guinea pigs and we will determinant in the next 10 to 20 years if we're willing to go through what you went through.

Signs a pro vaxxer

amother
Purple

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 12:56 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I’m not going to fight.

Who cares whoever excited about this new vaccine should go right ahead and take it I don't have to give myself nor my kids a vaccine that has not been proven to be effective nor course any harm.

Sorry Bill Gate will take a pass on this one

southernbubby

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 1:21 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
This is not about treatment facilities. This is about potential side effects from the vaccine that have not been disproved.
Causing infertility??? How can people risk that.
Higher incidences of death if they do get covid
Autoimmune diseases.
To just name a few.
This is not some conspiracy theorist. This is from a top doctor who worked for Pfizer.

If nothing is done to prevent the spread of the virus, then something will have to be done for those who get sick enough to require treatment. The lockdowns are due to the hospital situation. I don't think that very many people are going to stay home and try alternative medicine. Should hospitals turn people away?

#BestBubby

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 1:21 pm
LovesHashem wrote:
Vaccines and medications are never tests on pregnant or breastfeeding women.

And yet vaccines are "recommended" for pregnant women without any testing! Scratching Head

#BestBubby

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 1:24 pm
To all of you who don't want to take Covid-19 Vaccine, Congratulations, You are all Anti-Vaxxers Now.

The definition of "anti-vaxxer" being anyone who refuses even ONE vaccine recommended by
the CDC, or even just refusing to follow the CDC schedule and wanting to S P A C E out vaccines.

Of course, because you didn't protest when Vaccines were forced on others, now
the Covid Vaccine will be forced on you and your children. Crying

#BestBubby

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 1:30 pm
amother [ Purple ] wrote:
I have an idea

All these people that claim the vaccine is safe, go right ahead be the guinea pigs and we will determinant in the next 10 to 20 years if we're willing to go through what you went through.

Signs a pro vaxxer

If you refuse to take the Covid Vaccine, you are now an anti-vaxxer.

PinkFridge

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 1:35 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
To all of you who don't want to take Covid-19 Vaccine, Congratulations, You are all Anti-Vaxxers Now.

The definition of "anti-vaxxer" being anyone who refuses even ONE vaccine recommended by
the CDC, or even just refusing to follow the CDC schedule and wanting to S P A C E out vaccines.

Of course, because you didn't protest when Vaccines were forced on others, now
the Covid Vaccine will be forced on you and your children. Crying

20, maybe 25+ years ago, when the chicken pox vaccine was new, responsible doctors were telling parents that if they chose not to vaccinate, that was a reasonable choice but they did recommend vaccinating once a child turned ten because chicken pox gets harder the older one gets. These doctors would certainly not have considered themselves anti-vaxers.

#BestBubby

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 1:48 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
20, maybe 25+ years ago, when the chicken pox vaccine was new, responsible doctors were telling parents that if they chose not to vaccinate, that was a reasonable choice but they did recommend vaccinating once a child turned ten because chicken pox gets harder the older one gets. These doctors would certainly not have considered themselves anti-vaxers.

The CDC would consider any doctor who doesn't push the chicken pox vaccine an anti-vaxxer.

Such a doctor would probably lose his/her medical license.

Parents are not given the option of having children get natural immunity from chicken pox.

PinkFridge

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 1:51 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
The CDC would consider any doctor who doesn't push the chicken pox vaccine an anti-vaxxer.

Such a doctor would probably lose his/her medical license.

Parents are not given the option of having children get natural immunity from chicken pox.

Maybe that's true now. I think that those same doctors are advising parents to immunize younger.
But I still maintain that refusing select vaccines doesn't make one an anti-vaxer. Certainly the doctors don't see those patients as such.
Page 2 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics