Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Dr. Wodarg and Dr. Yeadon request a stop of all corona vacci
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

amother
Aubergine

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 1:58 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
20, maybe 25+ years ago, when the chicken pox vaccine was new, responsible doctors were telling parents that if they chose not to vaccinate, that was a reasonable choice but they did recommend vaccinating once a child turned ten because chicken pox gets harder the older one gets. These doctors would certainly not have considered themselves anti-vaxers.

Its truth she is telling you. The times have changed dramatically. It is that black & white.

Some states had bills proposed that were shot down to protect Drs. But the Drs really feel they need protection or they must stick to "party lines" or risk their career. All they need is to be called a quack by a few other Drs and its over. Even if thrir career was the most prestigious until that point.

The oath used to be do no harm , now its obey pfizer.

#BestBubby

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 2:32 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
Maybe that's true now. I think that those same doctors are advising parents to immunize younger.
But I still maintain that refusing select vaccines doesn't make one an anti-vaxer. Certainly the doctors don't see those patients as such.

Even if you take all vaccines, including MMR (measles), if you refuse ONE vaccine like chicken pox
your child cannot go to school!

amother
Copper

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 3:19 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
The CDC would consider any doctor who doesn't push the chicken pox vaccine an anti-vaxxer.

Such a doctor would probably lose his/her medical license.

Parents are not given the option of having children get natural immunity from chicken pox.

Depends on the country you live in.

Chicken pox vaccine is not given as standard in the UK. I don’t know anyone who has received it here.

It gets passed round the younger classes once a year and you either catch it or don’t! If you don’t, you likely will in years to come!

LovesHashem

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 3:33 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
And yet vaccines are "recommended" for pregnant women without any testing! Scratching Head

Actually they are not. Only the flu vaccine which has been around for many many years and there's no proven side affects. Besides that my doctors don't reccomend perganant women to get any vaccines.

amother
Aubergine

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 3:55 pm
LovesHashem wrote:
Actually they are not. Only the flu vaccine which has been around for many many years and there's no proven side affects. Besides that my doctors don't reccomend perganant women to get any vaccines.

Where do you get that info? Msm, drug companies themselves tell you flu vaccine is higher in side effects than other vaccines & may not work well for the elderly.

amother
Seafoam

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 4:00 pm
CrazyDaisie wrote:
I thought Covid could cause infertility. How can you risk this?

Can you provide a source?

PinkFridge

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 4:07 pm
amother [ Aubergine ] wrote:
Its truth she is telling you. The times have changed dramatically. It is that black & white.

Some states had bills proposed that were shot down to protect Drs. But the Drs really feel they need protection or they must stick to "party lines" or risk their career. All they need is to be called a quack by a few other Drs and its over. Even if thrir career was the most prestigious until that point.
The oath used to be do no harm , now its obey pfizer.

The reason doctors are more likely to push the chicken pox vaccine is the same reason they push MMR, and I have no trouble taking it: Not too many people get it anymore.

amother
Aubergine

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 6:41 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
The reason doctors are more likely to push the chicken pox vaccine is the same reason they push MMR, and I have no trouble taking it: Not too many people get it anymore.

I vaccinate but have concerns for big govt/ tech/pharma overstepping freedom & liberties. Dr's should not feel concerned to do their job. Some yes like you said, some no, its because they need to tow the line. Drs should be comfortable to allow no chicken pox vaccine until a certain age like they did then, but they dont. Not saying I would choose that option. Just saying it should exsist.

Jewishmom8

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 1:03 am
It is so crazy because I am super pro vax. Like REALLY pro vax. For the ones that have been around for years and years.
BUT
This new rushed vaccination....
I just don't think it has been around long enough for us to really know the side effects yet. I don't trust it.
I think that people at high risk should take it. Possibly people over 65.
They are going to make our lives hard if we don't take this shot but I really don't want to.
If we can't fly without taking the shot I would really think about not flying for a few years to really see what happens.

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 11:06 am
This is what happens when you do not protest against Mandatory Vaccines -
even if you are "super pro-vax".

It's not about being pro-vax. It is about being pro-freedom.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 1:32 pm
I cannot link article but FDA announced death of two trial participants in Pfizer vaccine.

avrahamama

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 2:22 pm
[quote="amother [ OP ]"]I cannot link article but FDA announced death of two trial participants in Pfizer vaccine.[/quote

Can you tell us where to look?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 2:35 pm
https://www.jpost.com/breaking.....51488

I hope I did it.

amother
Papaya

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 2:39 pm
unclear what they died of
and whether they received the vaccine or placebo

?

southernbubby

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 2:43 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
This is what happens when you do not protest against Mandatory Vaccines -
even if you are "super pro-vax".

It's not about being pro-vax. It is about being pro-freedom.

I would imagine, however, that pro-freedom would include the right of other countries to restrict entry to non vaccinated people. Does Walmart have the right to demand that employees and customers wear masks, even where the government doesn't have a mask mandate? If they don't have that right, then why not? What if they believe that masks work?

GetReal

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 2:49 pm
amother [ Papaya ] wrote:
unclear what they died of
and whether they received the vaccine or placebo

?

Six people died. Two who had the vaccine and four who had the placebo.

SixOfWands

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 2:51 pm
amother [ Seafoam ] wrote:
Can you provide a source?

https://nypost.com/2020/07/18/.....tudy/

https://www.jpost.com/health-s.....44767

It was a tiny study, and I don't know if anyone should rely on it.

LovesHashem

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 2:58 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
https://nypost.com/2020/07/18/covid-19-may-cause-male-infertility-be-s-xually-transmitted-study/

https://www.jpost.com/health-s.....44767

It was a tiny study, and I don't know if anyone should rely on it.

I saw similar studies does a few months ago on this topic. This isn't the first study done. Unfortunately.

amother
Teal

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 3:25 pm
southernbubby wrote:
If nothing is done to prevent the spread of the virus, then something will have to be done for those who get sick enough to require treatment. The lockdowns are due to the hospital situation. I don't think that very many people are going to stay home and try alternative medicine. Should hospitals turn people away?

Yes and we're already being turned away. I can’t get my dd seen by a Dr for her bad excema which is infected. Onto cream number 2 bc the Dr only knew today that one part of her skin was infected after yet another phone appointment. I had to email him pics! This is after her teacher calling me up saying that she's in major discomfort and won't use that arm. We are losing out on medical and dentist treatments galore. This corona business has to be over sooner rather than later with the havoc that it's creating.

southernbubby

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 3:47 pm
amother [ Teal ] wrote:
Yes and we're already being turned away. I can’t get my dd seen by a Dr for her bad excema which is infected. Onto cream number 2 bc the Dr only knew today that one part of her skin was infected after yet another phone appointment. I had to email him pics! This is after her teacher calling me up saying that she's in major discomfort and won't use that arm. We are losing out on medical and dentist treatments galore. This corona business has to be over sooner rather than later with the havoc that it's creating.

I am so sorry. Refua shleima!
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics