Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Recommendations for over the range microwave/convection

jf

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 4:22 pm
I need a new microwave/convection oven. It is the kind that will be mounted over my stove and have the vent fan and light.

Do you have one that's lasted a long time that you love? Or, maybe more important, advice about models/manufacturers to stay away from?

The ones I'm looking at seem to be in the $500-600 range.

tulips12

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 5:20 pm
I made sure that a cookie sheet fits into theone I bought. The outside measurements can be the same but some are smaller inside.

mommish613

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 5:46 pm
I have a GE profile micro/convection for around 13 years. I do all my baking in it. It’s Really amazing but you have to know how to use it correctly...

emzod42

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 6:08 pm
We got a Samsung last year and we're pretty happy with it. The previous one was frigidaire and lasted about 7 years. I'm not sure what the lifespan is supposed to be but we're not wild about the other frigidaire kitchen appliances we have.

shmosmom

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 6:28 pm
tulips12 wrote:
I made sure that a cookie sheet fits into theone I bought. The outside measurements can be the same but some are smaller inside.

I wish I knew that before I purchased one.
I had one I loved for 6 years that fit two cookie sheets. The one I have now doesn't even fit one 9x13 properly. I didn't think to look at measurements, I just asked the salesgirl for something that would fit in the same space. Only realized once it was too late.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars