Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Gift-Edition Balabusta’s Daily Organizer Chanukah Sale!

Yael

Post Fri, Dec 11 2020, 12:07 pm

The Balabusta’s Daily Organizer is the best weekly planner around for organizing the time and life of today’s busy Jewish woman. Containing weekly, monthly, and Year-at-a-Glance calendars, and feature-loaded Quick Reference pages, the Organizer is just what you need to effectively manage your time and your life. The 2020-21 planner runs from September 2020 through December 2021.

Gift Editions, available only on the Balabusta website, are now $2 off their regular price! On sale until January 15th or whenever I run out, whichever comes first. The Balabusta’s Daily Organizer is a beautiful and useful gift for a friend, a relative, or for yourself!

The Balabusta’s Daily Organizer Standard Editions are available in Jewish bookstores both online and brick & mortar, on Amazon, and at balabusta.us. Gift editions are sold only on the balabusta.us website. They are the same planner, but the Gift editions come with our purple ink Balabusta ballpoint clicky pen tied to the spiral binding with gold-colored cord, and 4 movable Post-It tabs to find the pages you need in a hurry.

Chanukah Sameach!
— Rubber Ducky

FranticFrummie

Post Sat, Dec 12 2020, 10:59 am
You used to have a distributor in Beit Shemesh. Is that still possible?

Shipping from the US to Israel is expensive and unreliable.

Rubber Ducky

Post Sat, Dec 12 2020, 6:52 pm
Our distributor in Israel is Tfutza Publications. Please call them and ask. (And let me know what they say!)

Frumwithallergies

Post Sun, Dec 13 2020, 12:06 am
Do you have a distributor in Canada?

Rubber Ducky

Post Sun, Dec 13 2020, 9:04 am
I believe that our USA distributor, Israel Bookshop Publications, is also the distributor for Canada. If your local Jewish bookstore doesn't carry it, ask for it! I have received several calls from people in Toronto who couldn't find it, requested it, and a bookstore there has now gotten them in (sorry I do not remember the name of the store).

But shipping to Canada isn't that high; you can order a copy on the website.

Frumwithallergies

Post Sun, Dec 13 2020, 11:00 am
Rubber Ducky wrote:
I believe that our USA distributor, Israel Bookshop Publications, is also the distributor for Canada. If your local Jewish bookstore doesn't carry it, ask for it! I have received several calls from people in Toronto who couldn't find it, requested it, and a bookstore there has now gotten them in (sorry I do not remember the name of the store).

But shipping to Canada isn't that high; you can order a copy on the website.

Thanks!
Will do
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics