Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Your unpopular opinions here!
  1  2  3  12  13  14  Next

weasley

Post Sat, Dec 12 2020, 2:41 pm
I'll start!

I absolutely love xmas time of year! I love the excitement in the air, the music, the decoration every single bit of it!!! Seeing threads on here opened me up to people who find it wrong to even enjoy the lights that come with it - I personally dont understand it - yes it's not a jewish holiday but I dont see anything wrong in enjoying a fun atmosphere, beautiful lights and jolly music! We take the kids on a drive to look at all the bright sparkling houses!

Now bring on the hugs!

Let's hear your unpopular opinion!! The more unpopular the better!!!!

sequoia

Post Sat, Dec 12 2020, 2:42 pm
Trans women are men.

Success10

Post Sat, Dec 12 2020, 2:43 pm
Cleaning help is a waste of money.

DrMom

Post Sat, Dec 12 2020, 2:45 pm
sequoia wrote:
Trans women are men.

I can't even keep the terminology straight. Hypnotized

A "trans woman" is someone who was born male and who had surgery/hormones to appear female?

If so, I agree with you: Such a person is a man.

BTW, Wikipedia's definition is amazing:

Quote:
A trans woman is a woman who was assigned male at birth.

Rappel

Post Sat, Dec 12 2020, 2:48 pm
The western world will never recover its former power.

s c

Post Sat, Dec 12 2020, 2:54 pm
sequoia wrote:
Trans women are men.

Nope that's not an unpopular opinion. That's the opinion of the silent sane majority.

sequoia

Post Sat, Dec 12 2020, 3:21 pm
s c wrote:
Nope that's not an unpopular opinion. That's the opinion of the silent sane majority.

It’s unpopular in the sense of rape and death threats to anyone who expresses it, domestic violence shelters shut down because they don’t admit males, girls denied athletic scholarships because males have beaten them, rape victims traumatized a second by being subjected to forced examinations by males... need I go on?

The “sane majority” sure as hell is silent.

s c

Post Sat, Dec 12 2020, 3:25 pm
sequoia wrote:
It’s unpopular in the sense of rape and death threats to anyone who expresses it, domestic violence shelters shut down because they don’t admit males, girls denied athletic scholarships because males have beaten them, rape victims traumatized a second by being subjected to forced examinations by males... need I go on?

Agreed. Its absolutely inexplicable

ExtraCredit

Post Sat, Dec 12 2020, 6:02 pm
Covid is a hoax. It’s all political. Those who died really had measles or something.

Last edited by ExtraCredit on Tue, Dec 15 2020, 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

singleagain

Post Sat, Dec 12 2020, 6:03 pm
weasley wrote:
I'll start!

I absolutely love xmas time of year! I love the excitement in the air, the music, the decoration every single bit of it!!! Seeing threads on here opened me up to people who find it wrong to even enjoy the lights that come with it - I personally dont understand it - yes it's not a jewish holiday but I dont see anything wrong in enjoying a fun atmosphere, beautiful lights and jolly music! We take the kids on a drive to look at all the bright sparkling houses!

Now bring on the hugs!

I agree. I especially don't see what's wrong with the message of peace on earth and goodwill to all.

behappy2

Post Sat, Dec 12 2020, 6:17 pm
Birth control isn't supposed to be used to make your life more convenient. It's supposed to be used if you really need the break. And although you don't necessarily need permission from a Rav, you need guidance from a Rav.

monkeymamma

Post Sat, Dec 12 2020, 6:26 pm
sequoia wrote:

They are not really silence, they just keep losing in court even at the supreme court level (so much for a "conservative majority")-- https://www.nbcnews.com/featur.....50284

corolla

Post Sat, Dec 12 2020, 7:32 pm
I prefer flat Coca Cola to carbonated!

Bubby6

Post Sat, Dec 12 2020, 7:33 pm
weasley wrote:
I'll start!

Now bring on the hugs!

I am happy for Christians when it snows on Xmas. Why not?

icebreaker

Post Sat, Dec 12 2020, 7:51 pm
corolla wrote:
I prefer flat Coca Cola to carbonated!

Surprised Surprised Surprised

Bluepink

Post Sat, Dec 12 2020, 7:54 pm
ExtraCredit wrote:
Covid is a hoax. It’s all political. Those who died really had measles or something.

Ummm.. this is not just unpopular. It’s highly offensive to families who lost a loved one and those who risk their lives daily to prevent more from dying.

Bluepink

Post Sat, Dec 12 2020, 8:00 pm
So along those lines-

Visitors should not be allowed in the hospitals in any area experiencing a surge in cases unless they stay in that room the entire time and don’t leave for anything.

Redbird

Post Sat, Dec 12 2020, 8:20 pm
Sushi without raw fish is not sushi.

meiravit

Post Sat, Dec 12 2020, 8:23 pm
Fat is uglier than skinny, for the most part.

I know it sounds like body shaming, but this is my opinion. For the record, I'm quite overweight.

ExtraCredit

Post Sat, Dec 12 2020, 9:25 pm
Bluepink wrote:
Ummm.. this is not just unpopular. It’s highly offensive to families who lost a loved one and those who risk their lives daily to prevent more from dying.

Omg sorry I thought that’s the idea of the thread. Looks like I got it wrong. My mistake. (I also lost a family member unfortunately, plus quite a few people I know!)
Page 1 of 14   1  2  3  12  13  14  Next Recent Topics