Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Dairy & Pareve Meals
ISO Pizza dough recipe

YALT

Post Sun, Dec 13 2020, 12:16 pm
I've been searching for a long time for a recipe I got on here years ago. It was a pizza dough recipe from the poster Sunshine (I think that was her screenname)
Did she change her name? Does anyone know where that recipe can be found?

Also, if anyone has a recipe for pizza dough that only needs to rise for like 5-10 minutes. I don't have rapid rise yeast in the house.

Thanks.

ra_mom

Post Sun, Dec 13 2020, 12:29 pm
sunshine! with the exclamation point?

Thisisnotmyreal

Post Sun, Dec 13 2020, 1:31 pm
I have a super easy one!

1 pk dry yeast
1 c warm water
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp salt
2 Tbsp oil
2 1/2 c flour

Solve yeast in water. Add rest of the ingredients and knead together. Let sit for five minutes.

Shoshie

Post Sun, Dec 13 2020, 4:25 pm
Here you go.

The topic was "Moneysaving ideas".

Sunshine
Executive Member
Post Wed, Dec 22 2004, 7:42 am

Sara1B I also make my own pizza dough bec there is no pizza shop here and fresh is so much better than frozen boxed pizza. I have a really easy recipe and the dough only has to rise 5 min! I love it. The cutest thing is that I make them in round 9 inch pans so every one gets their own mini pizza. 1 batch of dough makes 4 pizzas.
2 1/4 tsp yeast(1pkg)
1 cup warm water
2 1/2 cupa flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
2 Tblsp oil
Mix yeast and water together till yeast dissolves. Add the rest of the ingredients. Kneed into a ball of dough and let rest 5 min. Shape into pizza. Top with sauce and cheese. Bake at 425 for 15-20 min

ra_mom

Post Sun, Dec 13 2020, 5:54 pm
Thisisnotmyreal wrote:
I have a super easy one!

1 pk dry yeast
1 c warm water
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp salt
2 Tbsp oil
2 1/2 c flour

Solve yeast in water. Add rest of the ingredients and knead together. Let sit for five minutes.

Cool - looks like the same recipe that OP was looking for.

JoyInTheMorning

Post Sun, Dec 13 2020, 7:35 pm
Why don't you have to let the dough rise?

YALT

Post Mon, Dec 14 2020, 10:12 am
Shoshie wrote:
Here you go.

The topic was "Moneysaving ideas".

Sunshine
Executive Member
Post Wed, Dec 22 2004, 7:42 am

Sara1B I also make my own pizza dough bec there is no pizza shop here and fresh is so much better than frozen boxed pizza. I have a really easy recipe and the dough only has to rise 5 min! I love it. The cutest thing is that I make them in round 9 inch pans so every one gets their own mini pizza. 1 batch of dough makes 4 pizzas.
2 1/4 tsp yeast(1pkg)
1 cup warm water
2 1/2 cupa flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
2 Tblsp oil
Mix yeast and water together till yeast dissolves. Add the rest of the ingredients. Kneed into a ball of dough and let rest 5 min. Shape into pizza. Top with sauce and cheese. Bake at 425 for 15-20 min

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Dairy & Pareve Meals