Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Covid? Headache front of face, over eyes

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 16 2020, 1:14 pm
I went to get tested today because of a really big headache over eyes for several hours, and didn't go to work, because Don't want to get others sick.

I was told I would probably test negative and regardless should quarantine for ten days (!!!), So should wait a few more days before testing, too get a more accurate result (If it's really covid) but I didn't want to wait.

For those whose covid started with headache, what was your headache like?

amother
Linen

Post Wed, Dec 16 2020, 1:18 pm
Sounds exactly the way I felt when I had covid. The headache did not go away for about a week it was awful but b"h that was pretty much all the symptoms I had in addition to my loss of smell and taste.

amother
Cobalt

Post Wed, Dec 16 2020, 1:19 pm
Exactly like you describe. Awful sinus pain

tweety1

Post Wed, Dec 16 2020, 1:19 pm
Sounds like sinus to me. But no. These days you can only get covid although a close family member tested negative for covid but positive for strept. The tests were probably wrong.

amother
Cobalt

Post Wed, Dec 16 2020, 1:21 pm
After about 5 days I started taking antibiotics for the sinus pain which helped a lot, so ask your dr if it persists

tweety1

Post Wed, Dec 16 2020, 1:25 pm
amother [ Cobalt ] wrote:
After about 5 days I started taking antibiotics for the sinus pain which helped a lot, so ask your dr if it persists

I'm glad to hear. This only proves my point. It obviously was a sinus infection. A real one.

amother
Cobalt

Post Wed, Dec 16 2020, 1:28 pm
No. I was positive for covid. My dr explained (I’m not really sure of the medical terms) but basically that a virus can turn into a bacterial infection

amother
Seagreen

Post Wed, Dec 16 2020, 1:39 pm
That's the exact way a sinus infection feels. Call dr. to get antibiotics right away so you don't need to suffer with it anymore. Had the exact same thing this summer and obviously also had to take covid test (negative) to rule it out but those are classic sinus symptoms.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 16 2020, 3:49 pm
Thank you!

Awaiting my negative covid result Wink (hopefully)

If still have it tomorrow, will probably go to urgent care for sinus infection
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics