Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
I got the Pfizer covid vaccine. AMA
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next

amother
Springgreen

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 10:40 am
amother [ Rainbow ] wrote:
You have absolutely no proof that the vaccine did anything to help. How old is the husband? Assuming he's not that elderly, the chances of him dying vaccinated or unvaccinated were very low. Also, the monoclonal antibody treatment significantly reduces fatalities in both vaccinated and unvaccinated people. It is likely a lot more effective than the vaccine.

I don't have time to argue with misinformed anti vaxxers.
Have a nice day

amother
Royalblue

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 5:28 pm
Based on the data from Gibraltar, do you feel this vaccine works?

amother
Scarlet

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 5:35 pm
amother [ Springgreen ] wrote:
B"H he got the vaccine!!!!!! It's probably due to the vaccine that you still have a husband.
I'm questioning why you still don't intend to get the vaccine after seeing what happened to your husband?

According to Fauci, hospitalization rates is rising among the fully vaccinated. Of course, he is saying this to convince people to take the booster but then how do they convince people to take the vaccines in the first place when they know it doesnt work? They simply gaslight everyone by saying it works so take the vaccine but it doesnt work so take the booster. Sad that people fall for the gaslighting and actually run to take the vaccines and then the boosters. All the while, the vaccine companies and their investors are getting richer by the day and they dont even want to release the full research (which hasnt been completed yet so people taking the vaccine, including kids, are all guinea pigs.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health.....sauLs

amother
Gray

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 6:06 pm
amother [ Springgreen ] wrote:
B"H he got the vaccine!!!!!! It's probably due to the vaccine that you still have a husband.
I'm questioning why you still don't intend to get the vaccine after seeing what happened to your husband?

Based on what? In fact, there is some evidence from England that the vaccine interferes with the body's natural immune system (lower N antibody levels seen in the vaccinated).

amother
Aconite

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 6:07 pm
Somebody I know was blind for a few days after getting the vaccine. Bh her eyesight returned.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 6:14 pm
amother [ Royalblue ] wrote:
Based on the data from Gibraltar, do you feel this vaccine works?

Yes, this vaccine absolutely works at keeping people out of the hospital with severe illness.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 6:39 pm
Anti vaxxers who don’t have real questions can post elsewhere.

amother
Red

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 7:19 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Yes, this vaccine absolutely works at keeping people out of the hospital with severe illness.

Really? Because hospitalizations of vaccinated people are rising.

amother
Peony

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 7:40 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

So what is the point of AMA thread? If someone is against the shot, and you have real answers then have an educated discussion refuting their claim with proven science.

amother
Peony

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 7:46 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Do you have actual statistics/numbers to share from your hospital on those who are double vaxxed vs unvaxxed in the hospital over the last few months. Also ages of hospitalized unvaccinated patients would be helpful too!

amother
Peony

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 7:48 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I imagine we will get the booster once per year but if I need to get it again in the next 6-8 months, I’m ok with that. It will become a yearly thing like the flu shot.
I vaccinated my kids as soon as they were eligible but I’m waiting for one more who isn’t 5 yet. They didn’t have any side effects at all!

Do you know if your kids have the mthfr gene? Do you know how kids are fairing who have the gene and get both shots?

amother
Red

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 7:55 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

So basically don't ask questions that may not be supportive of the vaccine because you don't have the answers?

amother
Trillium

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 8:23 pm
amother [ Peony ] wrote:
Do you know if your kids have the mthfr gene? Do you know how kids are fairing who have the gene and get both shots?

I have the mthfr gene and got vaccinated without any serious side effects (fever, sore arm, etc). . What’s the connection?

amother
Peony

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 8:30 pm
amother [ Trillium ] wrote:
I have the mthfr gene and got vaccinated without any serious side effects (fever, sore arm, etc). . What’s the connection?

Its harder for the body to detoxify and methylate properly when someone has the mthfr gene, especially children. I was wondering how this vaccine is affecting those children.

amother
Royalblue

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 8:33 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Then why are they cancelling the holidays? What benefits did their society at large gain from being all vaccinated? Not as individuals, but for each other, as a whole?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 9:11 pm
amother [ Red ] wrote:
So basically don't ask questions that may not be supportive of the vaccine because you don't have the answers?

No, because I’m not interested in wasting my time repeating data that is widely known and available to the public about the risks vs benefits and efficacy of the vaccine.

amother
Red

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 9:13 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
No, because I’m not interested in wasting my time repeating data that is widely known and available to the public about the risks vs benefits and efficacy of the vaccine.

So why are you interested in repeating it to the pro vaxxers? And the efficacy of the vaccine keeps changing...it has taken a big plunge from when it initially came out.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 9:14 pm
amother [ Peony ] wrote:
Do you have actual statistics/numbers to share from your hospital on those who are double vaxxed vs unvaxxed in the hospital over the last few months. Also ages of hospitalized unvaccinated patients would be helpful too!

In general, all age groups who are unvaxxed have higher rates of hospitalization than vaxxed groups. This has been true across the board since the vaccine was available to the general public. I’m not sharing my hospital’s information for my own privacy. You can find these numbers easily from your state/country health department.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 9:16 pm
amother [ Red ] wrote:
So why are you interested in repeating it to the pro vaxxers? And the efficacy of the vaccine keeps changing...it has taken a big plunge from when it initially came out.

The origin of this post was to answer questions about my experience with the vaccine, not to argue with anyone who is here for the sake of arguing and not learning.

amother
Red

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 9:47 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
The origin of this post was to answer questions about my experience with the vaccine, not to argue with anyone who is here for the sake of arguing and not learning.

So you should probably change the title to I got the pfizer vaccine...ama positive about it.
Page 9 of 10   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next Recent Topics