Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
I got the Pfizer covid vaccine. AMA
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10

amother
Sand

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 10:05 pm
amother [ Sand ] wrote:
My DH took both Pfizer vaccines in August.
4 weeks ago he contracted a dreadful case of covid.
Had high fever, contracted pneumonia, and became very dehydrated as a result.

He was so ill that at times he couldn't lift his head to take pain relieving meds to help reduce his headaches, body ache's and fever.

Thankfully he was approved to receive the Monoclonal Antibodies infusion after day two of testing positive for covid. It took longer than 26 hours for it to kick in, and in the meantime his condition worsened by the minute.

He was infused with vitamin and mineral supplements and specific remedies to help relieve the situation. It didn't seem to help much in the beginning but at least he was given enough liquids to hydrate which surely helped for his dehydration.
Thankfully, after two weeks he began recuperating 'slowly'.

Presently he is doing much better b'H and even went to shul for the first time this Shabbas.
He still feels weak, coughing away plenty, quite dizzy and fatigued.
Hopefully he will get back to himself very soon bezr'H.

BTW, this was the first time he contracted covid...

We are not blaming the the vaccines to be the cause of it. To the contrary, it may be very possible that had he not gotten the vaccines his condition might have been fatal.
B'H he wasn't hospitalized. The lowest oxygen saturation level never measured below 94%.

I did not take the vaccines and am not intending to do so anytime soon, if ever.

I was also given the Monoclonal antibodies infusion recommended by my doc. Did the best I could to avoid contact with my husband and b'H did not contract the virus. I had myself tested every few days.

B'H my husband tested negative as of last week as well.

amother [ Springgreen ] wrote:
B"H he got the vaccine!!!!!! It's probably due to the vaccine that you still have a husband.
I'm questioning why you still don't intend to get the vaccine after seeing what happened to your husband?

I have three reasons why I am not getting vaccinated presently.

1- I took to Monoclonal Antibodies Infusion which should give me enough antibodies to protect me for the next few months bezr'H.

2- my Cardiologist suggested I keep away from the vaccines until my present issues (complicated) are resolved.

3-I feel 99% certain that my husband would have not made it out alive had he not gotten the Monoclonal Antibodies Infusion..

It took a good 26 hours for it the MAI to start kicking into his system, while during those 36 hours his condition got worse and worse. It got to the point where he was already semi unconscious.

I claim it's the MAI that certainly saved him. It's possible that the vaccines helped as well but that remains questionable...

amother
Peony

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 10:15 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
The origin of this post was to answer questions about my experience with the vaccine, not to argue with anyone who is here for the sake of arguing and not learning.

Oh I thought you had information to provide as a first hand health care worker.

amother
Gray

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 10:56 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
In general, all age groups who are unvaxxed have higher rates of hospitalization than vaxxed groups. This has been true across the board since the vaccine was available to the general public. I’m not sharing my hospital’s information for my own privacy. You can find these numbers easily from your state/country health department.

Only within a very limited time frame.
Page 10 of 10   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 Recent Topics