Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Lil leggs girls skirts and tops: how do they run

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 22 2020, 12:46 pm
The ribbed sets all the girls were wearing in the summer. I refrained from getting them because my daughter is tall and chunky and from the looks of it they’re cut for tiny skinny kids. I’m seeing bigger sizes on sale now and wondering if I can get away with sizing up or it won’t be worth it. Anyone have experience?

amother
Purple

Post Tue, Dec 22 2020, 12:47 pm
They run very small. My girls are a size 7 and needed a size 9-10 lil leggs set. The store said to size up 2 sizes.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 22 2020, 12:50 pm
amother [ Purple ] wrote:
They run very small. My girls are a size 7 and needed a size 9-10 lil leggs set. The store said to size up 2 sizes.
My dd is 9 and wears a sz 12, will a 14 fit ? What about the length do they run short as well? Or just narrow?

amother
Purple

Post Tue, Dec 22 2020, 12:58 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
My dd is 9 and wears a sz 12, will a 14 fit ? What about the length do they run short as well? Or just narrow?

They run short. If she's a size 12, I doubt the14 will fit. Especially if you're buying now for the summer, she might still grow till then.

gande

Post Tue, Dec 22 2020, 2:43 pm
I didnt find they run narrow at all. Was too wide for my skinny kid. Not more than one size small for length. You can wear it higher/lower for length.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics