Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Covid vaccine coverup and the fainting nurse
  Previous  1  2  3 7  8  9 12  13  14  Next

amother
Cobalt

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 5:18 pm
amother [ Natural ] wrote:
This is such a silly thread propagating stupid conspiracy theories. The nurse is fine and back to work already. People need to stop with spreading false news already.

Here’s a link from USATODAY fact checking this story.
https://www.usatoday.com/story.....4001/

"Fact checkers" are your clue as to what is actually true.
Covid should've taught you a thing or two.

And BTW the nurse is not back at work per the hospital so there goes your fact check.

SixOfWands

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 5:21 pm
number wrote:
If you call the hospital yourself they will fact check your fact check. She’s been on “vacation” since this whole debacle.

Did you call the hospital yourself?

Do you really think that they're giving out information about this woman to random crazy people in light of all this?

SixOfWands

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 5:23 pm
amother [ Cobalt ] wrote:
"Fact checkers" are your clue as to what is actually true.
Covid should've taught you a thing or two.

And BTW the nurse is not back at work per the hospital so there goes your fact check.

Yeah, you can't trust actual journalists or news sources.

Its only the random conspiracy theorists on the internet who are reliable.

amother
Scarlet

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 5:29 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Yeah, you can't trust actual journalists or news sources.

Its only the random conspiracy theorists on the internet who are reliable.

Reliable? No.
But definitely more believable to common sense given the mysterious circumstances.

People will choose whom to believe. So if you want a strong case, give them reasons to believe you.

amother
Slategray

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 5:30 pm
Where was this conspiracy originally posted?

The only people that could have worked so hard to manipulate everything and no matter what comes out from the hospital they say its false are the Anti Vaxxers. To prove its a cover up and so on.

If today she responded via Instagram or any other platform you wouldn't believe its her. If she said she fine on TV from the hospital you wouldn't believe its her.

So what are you looking for?

amother
Scarlet

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 5:33 pm
amother [ Slategray ] wrote:

The only people that could have worked so hard to manipulate everything and no matter what comes out from the hospital they say its false are the Anti Vaxxers. To prove its a cover up and so on.

If today she responded via Instagram or any other platform you wouldn't believe its her. If she said she fine on TV from the hospital you wouldn't believe its her.

At this point I’m sure they’ll hack her Instagram account one day of she’s really dead.
So what I’d need to believe that’s she’s ok is a real video of her.

Thisisnotmyreal

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 5:33 pm
amother [ Slategray ] wrote:

Give people some credit. Yes I don't think so many people can be in on something. However this whole thing can be sorted out with just one "Hi I'm fine, thanks for your concern please leave me alone now."

SixOfWands

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 5:35 pm
gold21 wrote:
I'm not particularly doubtful of the safety of the covid vaccine, and I have no supporting evidence for any of those claims, but it's not a matter of smarts vs stupidity to close an instagram account. One would need access to the password on the account to close it.

So what you're saying is that the government is able to suppress news of a woman's death. Quiet not only her family and friends -- who would be very unhappy about it -- but the hundreds of people she comes in contact with on a regular basis, from the guy she buys coffee from on breaks to every single person on staff where she works. Not only quiet them, but get them to go along with putting a "crisis actor" in the role for a video.

But they can't figure out how to get onto her instagram account.

SixOfWands

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 5:36 pm
amother [ Scarlet ] wrote:
At this point I’m sure they’ll hack her Instagram account one day of she’s really dead.
So what I’d need to believe that’s she’s ok is a real video of her.

There was one. You decided it was fake.

amother
Scarlet

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 5:39 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
There was one. You decided it was fake.

Give me a break that was no video.

gold21

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 5:40 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
So what you're saying is that the government is able to suppress news of a woman's death. Quiet not only her family and friends -- who would be very unhappy about it -- but the hundreds of people she comes in contact with on a regular basis, from the guy she buys coffee from on breaks to every single person on staff where she works. Not only quiet them, but get them to go along with putting a "crisis actor" in the role for a video.

I didn't say any of those things.

How would you get onto my Instagram acct, as an example, if you were so inclined?

number

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 5:52 pm
SixOfWands wrote:

If she’s on vacation then the guy at work isn’t seeing her. Nor are her coworkers.

Call chi memorial at 4234952525 and ask if Tiffany Dover is in and when she is expected to be back.

SixOfWands

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 5:54 pm
gold21 wrote:
I didn't say any of those things.

How would you get onto my Instagram acct, as an example, if you were so inclined?

Of course you did, by embracing this conspiracy theory.

Russian hackers can hack the US government. You think the US government can't get into an instagram account?

SixOfWands

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 5:55 pm
amother [ Scarlet ] wrote:
Give me a break that was no video.

That's why its called a conspiracy theory. Because there's no basis for it, and no proof is accepted as refutation.

amother
Teal

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 5:58 pm
Elfrida wrote:
I personally have given this brand new shot to over a hundred people so far. None of them have become corpses for vultures. Two felt mildly dizzy, but recovered with a fairly brief period. Without the pressure of being filmed, none of them fainted. When I called them the next day to make sure that the reaction had only been short term, they were both absolutely fine.

I want to know what happens to these people when they are exposed to covid in 3-4 months from now. 1) will they catch it? 2) will they have a dreadful case of it? Ever since the imamother who participated in the (moderna) trials posted about her bout with covid, I'm wondering about how effective it is in preventing the disease and how safe it is, not in general, but specifically for those who subsequently get exposed to the disease. thank yoU!

gold21

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 5:59 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Of course you did, by embracing this conspiracy theory.

Russian hackers can hack the US government. You think the US government can't get into an instagram account?

Point me in the direction of where I embraced a conspiracy theory. I embrace nothing without evidence. I'm asking a specific question relating to something I found strange.

Why operate on the assumption that the gvmt is involved in this cover up, if indeed there is any sort of cover up?

IsraeliSoul

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 6:25 pm
Conspiracy theorists are those who have solid beliefs in theories that lack concrete evidence.

Finding something to be strange and asking questions does not turn someone into a conspiracy theorist.

The situation here is strange. I don’t know if it’s because it just happens to be strange but in fact everything is alright, or there’s really something going on. If there’s indeed some type of coverup, I would really like to know why, and why I should trust those who do this.

If you don’t question Pfizer/government/official media etc. etc. ok, good for you, but please let’s try to be respectful to one another.

Hopefully time will bring clarity, and I wish health upon everyone.

amother
Seashell

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 6:26 pm
amother [ Teal ] wrote:
I want to know what happens to these people when they are exposed to covid in 3-4 months from now. 1) will they catch it? 2) will they have a dreadful case of it? Ever since the imamother who participated in the (moderna) trials posted about her bout with covid, I'm wondering about how effective it is in preventing the disease and how safe it is, not in general, but specifically for those who subsequently get exposed to the disease. thank yoU!

The whole purpose of the vaccine is for people who will get subsequently exposed to the virus that causes the disease.

Everyone wants to know if the vaccine is effective.

amother
Seashell

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 6:30 pm
IsraeliSoul wrote:
Conspiracy theorists are those who have solid beliefs in theories that lack concrete evidence.

Finding something to be strange and asking questions does not turn someone into a conspiracy theorist.

The situation here is strange. I don’t know if it’s because it just happens to be strange but in fact everything is alright, or there’s really something going on. If there’s indeed some type of coverup, I would really like to know why, and why I should trust those who do this.

If you don’t question Pfizer/government/official media etc. etc. ok, good for you, but please let’s try to be respectful to one another.

Hopefully time will bring clarity, and I wish health upon everyone.

The only people you need to trust at this point is the staff at the hospital in TN who say she is okay.

Given you’ve not likely going to Chattanooga anytime soon for treatment - whether the staff there are trustworthy or not, shouldn’t be of concern.

If you believe Pfizer or the government are involved here - you are into conspiracy land.

Laiya

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 6:40 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
What is "feeding" the story are conspiracy theorists with no facts and no integrity whatsoever.

Our religion tells us not to spread lashon hara. She's not Jewish, so halachically, I suppose that doesn't apply. But a bunch of women who claim to be frum spreading rumors about someone is distasteful.

Not LH to say someone was injured, or might have been.

Ironically, the whole point of getting the vaccine on live TV was to reassure its safety. But the response now is doing the exact opposite.
Page 8 of 14   Previous  1  2  3 7  8  9 12  13  14  Next Recent Topics