Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Covid vaccine coverup and the fainting nurse
  Previous  1  2  3 8  9  10 12  13  14  Next

amother
Seashell

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 8:25 pm
Laiya wrote:
Not LH to say someone was injured, or might have been.

Ironically, the whole point of getting the vaccine on live TV was to reassure its safety. But the response now is doing the exact opposite.

The point of arranging a media event is to show the public confidence in the vaccine.

amother
Teal

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 8:41 pm
amother [ Seashell ] wrote:
The whole purpose of the vaccine is for people who will get subsequently exposed to the virus that causes the disease.

Everyone wants to know if the vaccine is effective.

oh I know that but they're not purposely exposing these ppl to covid so we dont know if they just happened to luck out by not catching it (like they did till now) or the vaccine was helpful in preventing it

amother
Azure

Post Fri, Dec 25 2020, 12:10 am
This post title sounds like the title of a nancy drew or hardy boys series book Surprised

amother
Seashell

Post Fri, Dec 25 2020, 12:24 am
amother [ Teal ] wrote:
oh I know that but they're not purposely exposing these ppl to covid so we dont know if they just happened to luck out by not catching it (like they did till now) or the vaccine was helpful in preventing it

If by these people you mean the people in the trial - the population that received the vaccine, as a whole, had statistically significantly fewer cases than the group that received the placebo.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Fri, Dec 25 2020, 8:44 am
amother [ Teal ] wrote:

How do you think research works?

amother
Chocolate

Post Sun, Jan 17 2021, 11:45 am
Was there ever any clarity on her situation?

yksraya

Post Sun, Jan 17 2021, 11:55 am
She has been using her Pinterest recently. She even followed someone on her Instagram account that the conspiracy theorist claim she hasn't been active on. She is alive and well.

Her brother has posted a while back that she is alive and well. The hospital has confirmed she is alive and well and that she needs some privacy.

She is very overwhelmed by the harasement she and her family are putting up with. She just wants some privacy till people stop stalking her.

naomi2

Post Sun, Jan 17 2021, 12:48 pm
yksraya wrote:
She has been using her Pinterest recently. She even followed someone on her Instagram account that the conspiracy theorist claim she hasn't been active on. She is alive and well.

Her brother has posted a while back that she is alive and well. The hospital has confirmed she is alive and well and that she needs some privacy.

She is very overwhelmed by the harasement she and her family are putting up with. She just wants some privacy till people stop stalking her.

Wouldn't the easiest way to have people stop stalking her be to post a live video or Instastory without a mask confirming she is alive and well?

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Sun, Jan 17 2021, 1:03 pm
naomi2 wrote:
Wouldn't the easiest way to have people stop stalking her be to post a live video or Instastory without a mask confirming she is alive and well?

No one will stop stalking her. They'll just analyze the video and come up with a million reasons why it's fake.

amother
Scarlet

Post Sun, Jan 17 2021, 1:05 pm
amother [ Saddlebrown ] wrote:
No one will stop stalking her. They'll just analyze the video and come up with a million reasons why it's fake.

That is not true.

This is the most bizarre and suspicious story don’t you think.

SixOfWands

Post Sun, Jan 17 2021, 1:23 pm
naomi2 wrote:

I don't believe you're really Naomi2. Can you please post a video of yourself demonstrating that you are alive and well. Which I'll then pick apart, especially if you're wearing a different necklace than you did last time we saw you, and start conspiracy theories about you.

DrMom

Post Sun, Jan 17 2021, 1:28 pm
Here is Israel we vaccinated >2M people so far.

After the 2nd dose, side-effects are stronger than after the 1st dose. Common side-effects are soreness at the injection site (like for any vaccine), but there are other more rare side-effects.

For those of you who read/listen to Hebrew or use Google Translate, here is a news story about it:

https://www.ynet.co.il/health/.....oplay

amother
Scarlet

Post Sun, Jan 17 2021, 1:29 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
I don't believe you're really Naomi2. Can you please post a video of yourself demonstrating that you are alive and well. Which I'll then pick apart, especially if you're wearing a different necklace than you did last time we saw you, and start conspiracy theories about you.

Right cuz that is exactly the same thing.

amother
Azure

Post Sun, Jan 17 2021, 2:00 pm
DrMom wrote:
Here is Israel we vaccinated >2M people so far.

After the 2nd dose, side-effects are stronger than after the 1st dose. Common side-effects are soreness at the injection site (like for any vaccine), but there are other more rare side-effects.

For those of you who read/listen to Hebrew or use Google Translate, here is a news story about it:

https://www.ynet.co.il/health/.....oplay

If someone is on a computer (too hard on phone) if you could please copy and paste the translated article into this thread? I would appreciate it very much.

number

Post Sun, Jan 17 2021, 2:59 pm
Still no update. It’s been a month already. I suspect we will never really know the answer.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Sun, Jan 17 2021, 3:01 pm
amother [ Scarlet ] wrote:
That is not true.

This is the most bizarre and suspicious story don’t you think.

No I don't think. She gave a media interview after she fainted.

yksraya

Post Sun, Jan 17 2021, 4:01 pm
number wrote:
Still no update. It’s been a month already. I suspect we will never really know the answer.
she used her Pinterest account last week.

amother
Gray

Post Sun, Jan 17 2021, 4:03 pm
yksraya wrote:
she used her Pinterest account last week.

Yet no movement on any other accounts I'm assuming someobe figures out her Pinterest password

amother
Scarlet

Post Sun, Jan 17 2021, 4:13 pm
amother [ Gray ] wrote:
Yet no movement on any other accounts I'm assuming someobe figures out her Pinterest password

Her family keeps posting Instagram posts without her.
And without tagging her account when they tag all others.

SixOfWands

Post Sun, Jan 17 2021, 6:57 pm
amother [ Scarlet ] wrote:
Right cuz that is exactly the same thing.

It is.

Exactly the same.

This poor woman is being haragued and harrassed by conspiracy theorists.
Page 9 of 14   Previous  1  2  3 8  9  10 12  13  14  Next Recent Topics