Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Covid vaccine coverup and the fainting nurse
  Previous  1  2  3 12  13  14  Next

amother
Cognac

Post Fri, May 06 2022, 12:46 pm
amother [ Bottlebrush ] wrote:
You're right...all of us who got vaxxed are really dead...somehow we can correspond from the great beyond... LOL LOL

You are right. Nobody got injured from the vacccine. It worked miraculously and nobody who was vaccinated got or spread covid.

amother
Scarlet

Post Fri, May 06 2022, 1:03 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Proof is now spelled out for you.

Will you now ADMIT that all these "Conspiracy Theories" have been proven TRUE???

Now the silence is making me LOL.

#BestBubby

Post Fri, May 06 2022, 1:06 pm
Right. Like all those who supported Biden over Trump have suddenly stopped commenting
in the Politics thread.

amother
Bottlebrush

Post Fri, May 06 2022, 1:11 pm
amother [ Cognac ] wrote:
You are right. Nobody got injured from the vacccine. It worked miraculously and nobody who was vaccinated got or spread covid.

Boo! I'm a ghost! LOL LOL

amother
Bottlebrush

Post Fri, May 06 2022, 1:12 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Right. Like all those who supported Biden over Trump have suddenly stopped commenting
in the Politics thread.

Because we are tired of being called liars and hypocrites by you and other imamothers!

#BestBubby

Post Fri, May 06 2022, 1:14 pm
Because we are tired of being called liars and hypocrites by you and other imamothers!

That didn't bother you when Trump was president.

But when Biden is undeniably senile, or openly violates the Constitution and acts
like a Dictator

Suddenly you are "tired".

amother
Cognac

Post Fri, May 06 2022, 1:15 pm
Boo! I'm a ghost! LOL LOL

What does that have to do with anything?

amother
Cognac

Post Fri, May 06 2022, 1:15 pm

More like because the truth hurts

amother
Apricot

Post Fri, May 06 2022, 1:16 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
in the Politics thread.

I apologize that I stepped away ftom the computer for 20 mintues to make cholent.

But seriously I am sorry for mocking you that was not right. I am new to the site and will likely be saying goodbye to it soon.

I think your definition of conspiracy theory and mine are different.
Take #4, I don't think anyone really thought that was a conspiracy theory but more of a women trying to maintain dignity (not very successfully) during a public scandal. Many many people would have to actually care and agree for it to be a conspiracy theory.

Back to covid (which is what I thought we were actually discussing). Conspiracy theory: bill gates was behind covid to get microchips implanted into people. Was this proven true?
Which ones were?

#BestBubby

Post Fri, May 06 2022, 1:17 pm
amother [ Cognac ] wrote:
What does that have to do with anything?

Bottlebrush is making a false claim that people said that everyone who got
Covid Vaccinated died.

Nobody said that - but that doesn't matter.

amother
Scarlet

Post Fri, May 06 2022, 1:17 pm

So you post until you get challenged and then cry about being challenged. I get it. Definitely not about being a sore loser.

amother
Bottlebrush

Post Fri, May 06 2022, 1:29 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
That didn't bother you when Trump was president.

But when Biden is undeniably senile, or openly violates the Constitution and acts
like a Dictator

Suddenly you are "tired".

When you called me a liar and hypocrite when Trump was president of course it bothered me. When your posts ( and others) got reported, there used to be consequences. Now..there are no consequences. You finally have the echo chamber you've always wanted. You should be happy.

#BestBubby

Post Fri, May 06 2022, 1:31 pm
When you called me a liar and hypocrite when Trump was president of course it bothered me. When your posts ( and others) got reported, there used to be consequences. Now..there are no consequences. You finally have the echo chamber you've always wanted. You should be happy.

Actually, I like when those who support Biden and Democrats debate.

It proves how wrong they are.

It would be boring if ImaMother was an echo chamber.

And (sometimes) the other side has a good point.

I believe in Free Speech for All. I don't go around reporting those who insult me.

amother
Bottlebrush

Post Fri, May 06 2022, 1:32 pm
amother [ Scarlet ] wrote:
So you post until you get challenged and then cry about being challenged. I get it. Definitely not about being a sore loser.

Nope. Once Yael decides to start enforcing consequences again we will be back.
Once you stop calling us antisemites,anti Jew,anti Israel..etc...we will be back.

Trust me..we are not scared of debating you. But you don't want a debate. You want an echo chamber...you've got it. Enjoy it.

And btw.. we aren't the sore loser....our guy won! And it drives you nuts!! LOL LOL

#BestBubby

Post Fri, May 06 2022, 1:37 pm
Once you stop calling us antisemites,anti Jew,anti Israel..etc...we will be back.

Trust me..we are not scared of debating you. But you don't want a debate. You want an echo chamber...you've got it. Enjoy it.

And btw.. we aren't the sore loser....our guy won! And it drives you nuts!! LOL LOL

I personally never called those who disagree "anti semites or anti-Jewish".

I did say you vote for people who are Anti-Semites, Anti-Israel.

I enjoy debate.

I don't run away because I was called names by the other side which happens constantly.
I was even targeted by people on another site - doesn't bother me.

I don't report people who insult me - I think they hurt their cause more than mine.

I never ask Mods to lock threads - I believe in Free Speech.

Like Democrat Politicians, those who cannot win debates ask Authorities (Yael) to
Censor, to shut down debate (close thread), etc.

amother
Slateblue

Post Fri, May 06 2022, 1:48 pm

You all seem so bitter, tired, like victims… you would think since “your guy” won you would be confident in your positions. You seemed to have more energy when the “not your guy” won. It’s all a really great social experiment to observe.

amother
Cognac

Post Fri, May 06 2022, 1:52 pm

Yup your guy won. And that's exactly why the country is doing so terrible. And why most of the democrats aren't commenting anymore. If he was doing a great job you would be proud and defend him. What is there to say? Inflation, crime, illegal immigration is all up because of....??? It's all due to your guy being president!!

amother
Scarlet

Post Fri, May 06 2022, 2:04 pm

But stopping to post means stopping altogether. Not only when you get challenged and have nothing to answer. So good bye.

And if it DOESNT drive you nuts that “your guy” won, it speaks volumes. You don’t want to see the destruction he caused, it should drive every sane human nuts.
What a shame to take pride in someone like “your guy”. You are so hung up on him that you will defend him when he’s done only damage.

amother
Bottlebrush

Post Fri, May 06 2022, 2:05 pm
amother [ Slateblue ] wrote:
You all seem so bitter, tired, like victims… you would think since “your guy” won you would be confident in your positions. You seemed to have more energy when the “not your guy” won. It’s all a really great social experiment to observe.

Nope! Your guy lost and it literally drives all of you nuts! It's funny to watch.

amother
Scarlet

Post Fri, May 06 2022, 2:06 pm
Nope! Your guy lost and it literally drives all of you nuts! It's funny to watch.

You sound like you’re in kindergarten. Nothing to say only blabber. Ha ha! We won! You lost!
No conversation or facts, just blabber.
Page 13 of 14   Previous  1  2  3 12  13  14  Next Recent Topics