Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Covid vaccine coverup and the fainting nurse
  Previous  1  2  3  12  13  14

amother
Cognac

Post Fri, May 06 2022, 5:07 pm
amother [ Bottlebrush ] wrote:
Nope! Your guy lost and it literally drives all of you nuts! It's funny to watch.

Do you find it funny to pay over four dollars a gallon of gas? And that your grocery bill went up a ridiculous amount? And that mother's can't get formula for their babies? And that illegal immigrants are flooding the country? And that crime is skyrocketing?

That's all thanks to your guy. I'm happy you find it funny.

amother
Scarlet

Post Fri, May 06 2022, 5:10 pm
amother [ Cognac ] wrote:
Do you find it funny to pay over four dollars a gallon of gas? And that your grocery bill went up a ridiculous amount? And that mother's can't get formula for their babies? And that illegal immigrants are flooding the country? And that crime is skyrocketing?

That's all thanks to your guy. I'm happy you find it funny.

Hey, her guy won! Winning is everything
And we’re called the Trumpists around here 🤣🤣🤣

skyeblue

Post Fri, May 06 2022, 5:17 pm
amother [ Slateblue ] wrote:
You can laugh with all the people that didn't die from covid. Real funny isn't it?

This is a glorious response

amother
Gladiolus

Post Fri, May 06 2022, 5:27 pm
Nope. Once Yael decides to start enforcing consequences again we will be back.
Once you stop calling us antisemites,anti Jew,anti Israel..etc...we will be back.

Trust me..we are not scared of debating you. But you don't want a debate. You want an echo chamber...you've got it. Enjoy it.

And btw.. we aren't the sore loser....our guy won! And it drives you nuts!! LOL LOL

Actually, you guys called people "weirdos" and "freaks" in this same thread. Perhaps you and friends should have been reported.

amother
Gladiolus

Post Fri, May 06 2022, 5:30 pm
Nope. Once Yael decides to start enforcing consequences again we will be back.
Once you stop calling us antisemites,anti Jew,anti Israel..etc...we will be back.

Trust me..we are not scared of debating you. But you don't want a debate. You want an echo chamber...you've got it. Enjoy it.

And btw.. we aren't the sore loser....our guy won! And it drives you nuts!! LOL LOL

Re the bolded - I would be embarrassed to call Biden "our guy."

And for the record, no, Trump is not "my guy" either. He was simply the best and most sane choice for president.

amother
Slateblue

Post Fri, May 06 2022, 5:35 pm
Nope! Your guy lost and it literally drives all of you nuts! It's funny to watch.

Oh sweetie we don’t care about who the guy is. We only care about what he does and the state of the country. And we can thank you for the pathetic state it’s in now. Remember all the terrible things you claimed was supposed to happen under the other guy? Weird story they never happened. But all that plus so much more happened now. But it’s ok you guys are happy you “won”. Can’t even believe this conversation I’m having with you, this language is so immature it feels like someone never graduated kindergarten. I need to get back to real life where I can interact with mature adults.
Page 14 of 14   Previous  1  2  3  12  13  14 Recent Topics