Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
I just looooove....

flowerpower

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 2:28 pm
Winter. It’s my favorite season by far. Anyone else share their passion and love with jackets, thermostats, and long dark nights?

giselle

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 2:29 pm
As long as I don’t have to go outside...

shabbatiscoming

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 2:32 pm
Yes, I love when it get dark early and when it is rainy (I live in Israel).
I only hate having to walk my dog in the rain Wink

animeme

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 2:32 pm
flowerpower wrote:
Winter. It’s my favorite season by far. Anyone else share their passion and love with jackets, thermostats, and long dark nights?

I used to. Until I had to do the driving in the snow and on the ice. And the shoveling.

I do love cosying up in a fleece blanket with hot chocolate and wearing bulky sweaters and sweatshirts. And that I'm not outside watching people after supper.

Rutabaga

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 2:39 pm
Nope, not me. I love spring and fall when the weather is warm enough not to require a jacket and not too hot or cold. I find winter very stifling with all the layers and snow piled up inconveniently and it gets dark far too early for my liking.

MiriFr

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 2:56 pm
No, ma’am. Winter is the W.O.R.S.T. It is not your favorite season. I’m not mekabel.

Kiwi13

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 3:59 pm
Nopity nope nopers no no nuh-uh.

NotLazySusan

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 4:13 pm
Kiwi13 wrote:

Was that a no? Couldn’t quite tell. Lol

Anyway, I’m the same

thunderstorm

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 4:57 pm
Yes. I love the winter too. I enjoy being outdoors even when it’s cold . That’s what I did on Sunday. I took my two year old out to play in the snow , but really it was because I wanted to play too, probably even more than her 😀

HeartyAppetite

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 4:59 pm
Nope, I love summer!!! It’s just a more easygoing vibe.

hodeez

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 5:04 pm
I loved it before I had kids. Now there's just 24/7 sniffling and coughing Sad

Stars

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 5:40 pm
I like certain parts of it. I love the cold, I love anything warm and/or cozy, I enjoy the snow and even the rain.

I do not like that it gets dark so early.

zaq

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 7:28 am
Nopes. I'm all for spring with its freshness, its resurgence of life, and its mild temperatures, and fall's cool, crisp, fresh apples and cool, crisp, dry relief from summer's burdensome sultriness and glare.

About the only thing I like about winter is that I don't have to worry that my ice cream will melt if there's a long line at checkout. That, and that my children visiting for Shabbat don't have to drive back home very late Motzash.

BatyaEsther

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 7:36 am
My favorite part is needing to do bedikas at work in the middle of the afternoon.
/s

Saralle

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 7:40 am
Every season has its thing, and I love the coziness of winter... The dark cozy nights, kids playing inside with each other instead of needing to go play outside with neighbors, hot cocoa and all that stuff.

But my favorite is definitely spring or fall when the weather is nice. I don't like the extreme hot or cold.

Crookshanks

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 10:15 am
Kiwi13 wrote:

Couldn't have put it better myself.

honeymoon

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 10:22 am
I love the cold crisp weathers, not the cold rainy ones. Nothing like powerwalking on a cold yet sunny day. I'll take the cold over steaming heat any time.

Metukah

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 12:22 pm
I love the winter. Cosy nights. Dark by the time we get home from school.
I'm not sure if I love Chanukah because it's in the cold dark winter, or I love winter because chanuka is in it. Either way they are closely intertwined for me.

4g01o

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 12:46 pm
It's really cosy, I love winter but wish it would only last for 3 months. Feels like 8 months of winter here in England.

I also love the care free summer holidays (vacation) even though it's not always hot here. I hate boiling hot days, I can't function!

WitchKitty

Post Fri, Dec 25 2020, 4:26 am
I love winter! Especially since it really gets hot here during the summer.
I love walking in the rain.
I love watching thunderstorms.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics