Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
Can someone rip the "lost in lazerland" album for me?

amother
OP

Post Fri, Dec 25 2020, 10:26 am
I spoke PERSONALLY to the creator of this album last year, yehuda "bigfoot" deutsch, who I found out how to contact just because I so much want to get this, and he told me with great sadness that because of serious licensing issues with people who were involved with the production it's unclear if he will ever be able to re-release it physically or digitally, and that he had been trying for years!!!

he did not even have any copies to sell, he said he ran out a while ago.

he gave me his express permission to have someone copy the cd for me, or "rip" the cd if they have it and convert it to sound files for computer.

I followed up with a rav who told me if it is not available for purchase and there is valid reason to assume it will not be available anymore and the creator gave me permission I could indeed have someone do this for me.

since then I waited for a year just to see what would happen, but I think at this point I am willing to ask.

does anyone have this and can rip it for me, or know someone who might be willing?

thank you!

amother
Linen

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 8:48 pm
Just putting it out there in case anyone is still looking... it's on Apple Music.

miami85

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 9:31 pm
It seems that it's available at Mostly Music now

https://mostlymusic.com/produc.....nd-cd

amother
NeonOrange

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 9:34 pm
Omg thank you thank you! Can’t wait to play it for my kids!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children