Home

Magic mill crockpot

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

mashcsch

Post Mon, Dec 28 2020, 10:56 am
I just bought this crock pot after hearing it is the best and I am not happy with it. I wonder if I am using it wrong. I had a crockpot for a long time before this one and the way I made my chulent was setting on high from Thursday night till before shabbos and then on low. Always delish. Never burned. Now when I set it on 5 (the highest) the bottom burns even though I add lots of water. If I put it on 4 it doesn't get that well done taste we love. I've tried leaving it on 1 over shabbos (chulent was lukewarm), 2 or 2.5. It is good but not piping hot.
Any suggestion

Blessing1

Post Mon, Dec 28 2020, 11:02 am
I have the magic mill. I put up my chalont friday morning on high for 2 hours and then put it on 3 till shabbos day. If your old crock was on high from Thursday night till erev shabbos, it was probably broken and not working so well.
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars