Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Rabbi Isser Weisberg YouTube channel

IsraeliSoul

Post Tue, Dec 29 2020, 6:03 pm
He comes across as a brilliant Torah scholar, he obviously knows and understands a lot, but he makes such bizarre statements, like Trump will be inaugurated in January for his second term, and that we can celebrate it now because it’s really going to happen. That Biden and Obama are evil messengers from the Devil, and a whole bunch of other bizarre statements based on scriptures of the Torah.

It’s quite weird to hear that from an apparently well versed intelligent rabbi. Seems like unrealistic and conspiratorial talk.

Does anybody know him? Is he a real rabbi or educator who can talk about weird predictions but is generally accepted as a wise respected and sensible man? I love listening to him, but don’t want to waste my time educating myself with kabbalistic mystics that may or may not be true. Is he a Kabbalist?

AhuvasIma

Post Tue, Dec 29 2020, 7:28 pm
I follow him and love his talks. Just wait for Jan. 6, the latest Jan. 20th to see those"crazy" words come true. I can't wait.

AhuvasIma

Post Tue, Dec 29 2020, 7:29 pm
He gives sources for what he's saying. He doesn't say anywhere that he's studying kabbalah. Just quoting passages from Torah and navi...

IsraeliSoul

Post Tue, Dec 29 2020, 8:08 pm
Yes I'm waiting for January 20th. Whatever happens then will clarify my doubts about him either way.
But I enjoy his vids and value his Torah knowledge.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics