Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Carpools

Lakee

Post Fri, Jan 01 2021, 7:46 am
Need suggestions :
I do a van carpool in my neighborhood I pick up my son from school and bring home another 6 kids. The day before the first of the month I send everyone a reminder to please quick pay me the money as I need to receive it before I do the van on the first. One mother specifically I have to send another reminder in the evening then by 12:00 at night my husband requested it from quick pay by morning of the first nothing this is so aggravating. I am charging not that much compared to my daughters legal contract van and my husband keeps saying not worth it every month to deal with this and I should just drop the whole thing they live pretty far out of my way these kids specifically drive everyone else crazy in the van with their silliness etc. What should I do?

Israeli

Post Fri, Jan 01 2021, 7:49 am
Is it just this one month that she is late with the payment or every time? If you need to be begging her for money every time I would call her up and tell her that anyone who is not paid for by the first of the month doesn't get driven until paid. If its a one time thing maybe there is something going on and you can cut her a little slack.

Also, maybe try sending out your reminder a little earlier in the week so they have more days to pay you.

Lakee

Post Fri, Jan 01 2021, 8:08 am
Always have to give her at least two reminders ok thanks will send it out 4 days in advance next time thanks so much it's also the fact that her kids are so difficult in the car that the other boys don't want me to take them home anymore 🙈
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics