Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Anything to help rid of symptoms?

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jan 02 2021, 7:45 pm
Loss of taste and smell is driving me insane. Will taking zinc now ( 10 days after symptoms started) help get rid of my symptoms?

notshanarishona

Post Sat, Jan 02 2021, 8:43 pm
Their are all kinds of natural things to try, zinc, quercetin, nac, vitamin c, d, magnesium, tonic water , etc for starters. Not sure how well anything works but I have heard of each of these helping. Also some people find essential oils to be helpful in recovering smell

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jan 02 2021, 10:00 pm
Thanks. Any idea if these would work if I didn’t start taking them as soon as symptoms started?

notshanarishona

Post Sat, Jan 02 2021, 10:01 pm
It can’t hurt and has helped some

amother
Indigo

Post Sun, Jan 03 2021, 10:35 pm
I lost my sense of smell and drank the spice drink that was going around WhatsApp. As I was drinking it, my sense of smell came back and my sense of taste also got back to normal. Let me know if you want me to find the recipe.

Surrendered

Post Sun, Jan 03 2021, 10:58 pm
I just heard an incredible remedy which helped several people get back taste and smell in a short time. Though it sounds weird and horrible, it does the trick quickly.
Chew on some cloves of garlic on your tongue and under tongue for 2-3 minutes (another source said about 10 minutes, but not more). Then remove garlic cloves and rinse your mouth.
One claims she got back taste immediately, another said she heard some people needed to do this afew times.

amother
Aubergine

Post Sun, Jan 03 2021, 11:03 pm
I tried so many solutions but was without taste and smell for months.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics