Home

England lockdown
  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Issues of Concern within Frum Society -> Coronavirus/ COVID19 Health Concerns


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




Aqua
 

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 5:59 pm
Im wondering if we send to same school, I heard too all the teachers came back.
I honestly dont know why its earlier, but Im just going with it and being grateful theyre back bh.

Tho when they come home at 3 my street is totally quiet, all the little kids still in school!!

I understand you,it is very hard about the drs.
I called 111 and after discussing they prescribed for me and sent prescription over.
I never thought of it cos was worried of covid but bh was quick.
Maybe try call..?

My dr also has 'hotspot' clinics, where they see anyone with symptoms that are at all in any way similar to covid. so ANY sort of respiratory or breathing/cough/cold issues. but wont bring them into regular surgery.

All properly disinfected and perfectly safe, Iv been there before.
Back to top

amother




Aqua
 

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 5:59 pm
Bh youre coming out of isolation.
Refua shlaimo, hope you get your strength back soon.
Back to top

amother




Royalblue
 

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 6:05 pm
amother [ Aqua ] wrote:
Im wondering if we send to same school, I heard too all the teachers came back.
I honestly dont know why its earlier, but Im just going with it and being grateful theyre back bh.

Tho when they come home at 3 my street is totally quiet, all the little kids still in school!!

I understand you,it is very hard about the drs.
I called 111 and after discussing they prescribed for me and sent prescription over.
I never thought of it cos was worried of covid but bh was quick.
Maybe try call..?

My dr also has 'hotspot' clinics, where they see anyone with symptoms that are at all in any way similar to covid. so ANY sort of respiratory or breathing/cough/cold issues. but wont bring them into regular surgery.

All properly disinfected and perfectly safe, Iv been there before.


Ah OK maybe I'll try 111, thank you. Or I'll pester my Dr surgery again because they're usually quite accommodating.

Yes I'm so grateful that they're allowed back to school that I'm just going to have to get used to the new normal.
Back to top

amother




Royalblue
 

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 6:05 pm
amother [ Aqua ] wrote:
Bh youre coming out of isolation.
Refua shlaimo, hope you get your strength back soon.


Amein thank you.
Back to top

amother




Aqua
 

Post Sun, Jan 24 2021, 5:43 pm
How is everyone doing on here?

I had the most crazy week!
2 of my kids werent feeling well and the stress of sending them to school or not was driving me insane.
I tested one and was negative bh.
Plus one of my children had an incident at school that was sooo super upsetting.

I was a wreck the whole week.
Plus Im isolating from being in contact with someone.
Back to top

amother




Royalblue
 

Post Sun, Jan 24 2021, 6:03 pm
amother [ Aqua ] wrote:
How is everyone doing on here?

I had the most crazy week!
2 of my kids werent feeling well and the stress of sending them to school or not was driving me insane.
I tested one and was negative bh.
Plus one of my children had an incident at school that was sooo super upsetting.

I was a wreck the whole week.
Plus Im isolating from being in contact with someone.


Ugh so sorry that sounds so stressful Sad

I have my ups and downs but bh overall OK, but that's only because I have my kids in school. Shorter hours but still great.

With the news today being: the end of lockdown is still a long long way off'

And 'kids could face months at home' I'm just so grateful that they're out for a bit, learning stuff and getting a change of scenery, and to play with friends. BH. It's a boring life at the moment, no guests on shabbos, no clothes shopping, no going anywhere really which is hard but it's freezing, icy and snowing every other day that I'm ok with staying home cooking up something yummy whilst trying to pesach clean a bit (organising cupboards)

Hope everyone is doing OK.
Back to top

amother




Aqua
 

Post Sun, Jan 24 2021, 6:12 pm
I know bh they have school, but it looks like the lockdown is here for a while still.

One of my kids was asked to stay home after an ongoing incident . Bh he is back now but the agmas nefesh I went through, I just cant get over it.
He has some additional needs and we are keeping him mainstream for now.
100% open to other options but they are not all accepting right now.
But its so so hard.

After I heard through the grapevine that there were people involved who wanted it till after lockdown.
Plus, I feel now like hes on trial.
Its really hard.
Back to top

amother




Aqua
 

Post Sun, Jan 24 2021, 6:14 pm
At the moment, I feel thats why I want lockdown to end!!
So I know they cant chuck my child out again.

Part of their reasoning: that legally the schools dont have to be open.
Never mind that Im a key worker and he is a vulnerable child.

Im sorry for venting here, I know this should probably be on emotional health.
I figured may be more advice here as were in England.
Back to top

amother




Royalblue
 

Post Mon, Jan 25 2021, 3:33 am
Oh Aqua that sounds terrible!!

Feel so bad for you. Its just endless this suffering. Enough is enough, it's been almost a year Sad

Besides for lockdown I've had a very big nisayon too but I think corona helped me a bit in my case. Now I'm just over it now though. So done. I'm with you Hug
Back to top

amother




Royalblue
 

Post Mon, Jan 25 2021, 4:05 am
Also I think school will keep your son there for now, it would be so cruel to send him home if he has no where else to go. I don't think they'll do that to you, or him. I hope he improves there, and you see lots of nachas iyh x
Back to top

amother




Aqua
 

Post Mon, Jan 25 2021, 5:44 pm
amother [ Royalblue ] wrote:
Also I think school will keep your son there for now, it would be so cruel to send him home if he has no where else to go. I don't think they'll do that to you, or him. I hope he improves there, and you see lots of nachas iyh x


Thank you for that, thats so nice.
I wish I had a real live in person support group .

I really hope so.
Im struggling.
Back to top
  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Recent Topics

Page 6 of 6 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Issues of Concern within Frum Society -> Coronavirus/ COVID19 Health Concerns

Related Topics Replies Last Post
UK-lockdown to continue until the end of June!!!!
by amother
4 Mon, Feb 22 2021, 5:27 pm View last post
Shabbat during lockdown/covid, doesnt feel special anymore
by amother
13 Tue, Feb 02 2021, 9:58 am View last post
‘The lockdown in Israel is more lenient than no lockdown
by amother
8 Wed, Dec 30 2020, 10:01 am View last post
London going into another lockdown!
by amother
11 Mon, Dec 21 2020, 10:10 am View last post
Lockdown tragedy (suicide mentioned)
by amother
96 Wed, Dec 09 2020, 10:25 am View last post