Home

Pls recommend current style crib, sturdy & reasonably priced
1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




OP
 

Post Tue, Jan 05 2021, 11:41 am
Preferably between $300 - $500
Back to top

amother




Blonde
 

Post Tue, Jan 05 2021, 4:00 pm
https://www.wayfair.com/Delta-.....D_BwE
Back to top

Rappel




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Jan 05 2021, 4:00 pm
I love pack n plays. They're soft, versatile, light, and they go places with you.
Back to top

amother




Denim
 

Post Tue, Jan 05 2021, 4:18 pm
I like babyletto. It is reasonably priced and I've been using my crib for 6 years straight and its great condition.
Back to top

superstar




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Jan 05 2021, 4:19 pm
amother [ Denim ] wrote:
I like babyletto. It is reasonably priced and I've been using my crib for 6 years straight and its great condition.


link?
Back to top

challahchallah




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Jan 05 2021, 5:22 pm
Rappel wrote:
I love pack n plays. They're soft, versatile, light, and they go places with you.


They’re only recommended for babies up to 35 inches I think though, so if you like to keep your kids in cribs a little longer, you need a full size crib.
Back to top

amother




Orchid
 

Post Tue, Jan 05 2021, 5:27 pm
Following
Bh due soon. My crib broke by my last one and I don't have a porta crib or bassinet. Deciding if I should get a bassinet while baby is in my room and crib for when I move them out or just buy a crib but then I need to take it apart
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Wed, Jan 06 2021, 12:33 am
Thanks...looking for full size crib. Anyone else?
Back to top

losingweight




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Jan 06 2021, 12:41 am
I don't know how to add a link, but I'm extremely happy with my Ikea crib. Whoever bought it after I recommended it is thrilled too. It's a very clean look. Has two drawers on the bottom that's very useful.
Back to top

photoeditor




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Jan 06 2021, 2:29 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks...looking for full size crib. Anyone else?


I ordered babyletto Hudson. Haven’t received it yet so can’t tell you much. But I’ve read only good reviews about it, that it’s greenguard certified, and recommended by quite a few sites as one of top cribs.
Back to top

amother




Purple
 

Post Wed, Jan 06 2021, 3:42 am
amother [ Orchid ] wrote:
Following
Bh due soon. My crib broke by my last one and I don't have a porta crib or bassinet. Deciding if I should get a bassinet while baby is in my room and crib for when I move them out or just buy a crib but then I need to take it apart


I got a pack n play with the raised bassinet attachment for the newborn stage and then moved baby to a crib in her room when she was ready, and had the back up pack n play for travel/ when we had to move her back into our room for company.
At this point she's outgrown the pack n play but still sleeps in a crib- good thing we don't go anywhere.
Back to top

amother




Orchid
 

Post Wed, Jan 06 2021, 7:31 am
amother [ Purple ] wrote:
I got a pack n play with the raised bassinet attachment for the newborn stage and then moved baby to a crib in her room when she was ready, and had the back up pack n play for travel/ when we had to move her back into our room for company.
At this point she's outgrown the pack n play but still sleeps in a crib- good thing we don't go anywhere.

I already have a pack n play without raised bassinet option and really dont need a second one.
Back to top

amother




Purple
 

Post Wed, Jan 06 2021, 7:35 am
amother [ Orchid ] wrote:
I already have a pack n play without raised bassinet option and really dont need a second one.


I wonder if you could get just the bassinet piece?
Back to top

bwaybabe85




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Jan 06 2021, 10:40 am
I have a crib from Legacy Classic Kids. It's held up well over the last 6 years.
Back to top

-Sunnygirl




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Jan 06 2021, 11:04 am
We have a grey wooden one from wayfair. used it for 3 years so far and looks almost newish still. everyone who I recommended it to was happy as well.


heres the link:
https://www.wayfair.com/baby-k......html

edited to add correct link...
Back to top

newima




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Jan 06 2021, 11:09 am
Babyletto Hudson- love it I ordered online from Buybuybaby but I'm sure local baby stores carry it- very popular https://www.babylist.com/hello.....cribs
Back to top

amother




Indigo
 

Post Wed, Jan 06 2021, 11:13 am
-Sunnygirl wrote:
We have a grey wooden one from wayfair. used it for 3 years so far and looks almost newish still. everyone who I recommended it to was happy as well.


heres the link:
https://www.wayfair.com/baby-k......html

edited to add correct link...

The reviews on delta cribs are terrible. Amazon Target Walmart have tons of bad reviews.holes not longing up, scratched, falling apart, bad chemical smell... I decided not to get it. You had no issues?
Back to top

yiddishmom




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Jan 06 2021, 11:24 am
I have the Babyletto Hudson crib for 6 months now, so I can't tell you that it'll hold up for many years. But I have heard very good things about it.

Read reviews online. I also called a few Jewish furniture stores and all of them recommended Babyletto.

All their designs are the same quality.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....f925c
Back to top

photoeditor




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Jan 06 2021, 11:41 am
Op, I don’t want to go off topic, but if we’re on the topic of cribs, can everyone post as well what mattress they got? There are so many out there?
Is spring coils better than foam?
Any specific brand?
Back to top

Supermom#1




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Jan 06 2021, 1:36 pm
I'm in Brooklyn and ordered one from Hatzlocha in Williamsburg. Don't know which company mattress I have but I'm always happy with the quality of whatever I've ordered from them
Back to top
1, 2  Next Recent Topics

Page 1 of 2 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products

Related Topics Replies Last Post
J&J antibodies
by amother
2 Today at 2:25 pm View last post
What kind of therapist? Please recommend!
by amother
6 Yesterday at 9:46 pm View last post
H&m coupon code 0 Mon, Aug 02 2021, 11:35 pm View last post
Keratin treatment for hair under wig: is it worth it & where
by mom_13
15 Mon, Aug 02 2021, 5:17 pm View last post
Describe yourself/current mood with a HASHTAG
by Radish
235 Mon, Aug 02 2021, 9:37 am View last post