Home

OTL food distribution- Lakewood

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




OP
 

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 11:39 am
I see they have a food box distribution in tashbar and Mekor hatorah.
Does anyone know if it’s for kids who are in school? For weekend?
Do I have to register or can I just drive there?
Back to top

amother




Rose
 

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 12:02 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I see they have a food box distribution in tashbar and Mekor hatorah.
Does anyone know if it’s for kids who are in school? For weekend?
Do I have to register or can I just drive there?


You do have to sign in. Be aware the line is 45 minutes long.
Back to top

amother




Gray
 

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 12:35 pm
I think their both weekend. Mekor hatorah is for dure a weekend box. The line hasnt been long recently. It says 6:30 if you come around 7 theres usually barely a line. They ask you your last name and how many kids your taking for..they write it down.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 12:35 pm
amother [ Rose ] wrote:
You do have to sign in. Be aware the line is 45 minutes long.


Where do you sign in?
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 12:36 pm
amother [ Gray ] wrote:
I think their both weekend. Mekor hatorah is for dure a weekend box. The line hasnt been long recently. It says 6:30 if you come around 7 theres usually barely a line. They ask you your last name and how many kids your taking for..they write it down.


Thanks!
Back to top

amother




Powderblue
 

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 2:00 pm
Do you have the list of what they are giving out this week? Hefkervelt usually lists it, but their site hasn't been updated since December.
Back to top

amother




Gray
 

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 4:12 pm
Yeshiva Mekor Hatorah box distribution 180 Sims Avenue today Tuesday at 6:30 PM. MILK, BREAD, RICE CHEX, PIZZA, VEGGIE CHEF CHEESE BLINTZES, FRESH MUSHROOMS, PURPLE ONIONS, PINEAPPLE, 4PK BOX DRINK, 4PK STRAUSS CUPCAKE, APPLE TART PIE.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 4:28 pm
amother [ Gray ] wrote:
Yeshiva Mekor Hatorah box distribution 180 Sims Avenue today Tuesday at 6:30 PM. MILK, BREAD, RICE CHEX, PIZZA, VEGGIE CHEF CHEESE BLINTZES, FRESH MUSHROOMS, PURPLE ONIONS, PINEAPPLE, 4PK BOX DRINK, 4PK STRAUSS CUPCAKE, APPLE TART PIE.


Thanks so much for posting!
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Tue, Jan 19 2021, 11:56 am
Amother gray, do you have a list of food being given out today?
I went to mekor hatorah last week and there really was no line. Thanks for your help!
Back to top

ddmom




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Jan 19 2021, 1:14 pm
Food distribution: - OTL box at Mekor Hatorah 180 Sims 6:30 pm, Tashbar 6:15 pm Oak street
From hevkervelt
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Last Letter Food Game 1222 Yesterday at 9:21 am View last post
Food processor for Pesach 14 Thu, Mar 04 2021, 10:12 pm View last post
Lakewood Girls high school
by amother
163 Thu, Mar 04 2021, 5:02 pm View last post
Renting in Lakewood/Toms River/Jackson summer
by amother
14 Thu, Mar 04 2021, 1:52 pm View last post
What's address to pick up food box from Bnos Esther Malka?
by amother
6 Thu, Mar 04 2021, 9:49 am View last post