Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Exercise- help me find something I like
Previous  1  2

pistachio88

Post Thu, Jan 14 2021, 7:09 pm
I love walking when its warm enough. I also love Melissa Wood health workouts the membership is $10 a month for pilates style workouts - every week comes with a schedule and most workouts are only 20 minutes.

amother
Ruby

Post Thu, Jan 14 2021, 7:24 pm
Running outdoors is the best exercise ever! It literally puts me on a high every time. It is so convenient because is is free and does not require any equipment. Start with a few blocks and walk half a black, then run half a block, and slowly increase your duration and intensity. it is amazing how you can build up your endurance when you set goals and stick to a plan, and you will feel so accomplished.

And running in the winter is AMAZING. If you layer properly and wear earmuffs, gloves and leggings it is so invigorating and refreshing. I actually find it much harder to run in the summer because the heat exhausts me.

Enjoy!!

amother
Ivory

Post Fri, Jan 15 2021, 9:19 am
On Youtube. Cdorner Fitness, Yvette Bachman, Gina B (walking workouts--not as intense as the others). Also MadFit and Syndey Cummings.

thanks

Post Fri, Jan 15 2021, 11:35 am
amother [ Ruby ] wrote:
Running outdoors is the best exercise ever! It literally puts me on a high every time. It is so convenient because is is free and does not require any equipment. Start with a few blocks and walk half a black, then run half a block, and slowly increase your duration and intensity. it is amazing how you can build up your endurance when you set goals and stick to a plan, and you will feel so accomplished.

And running in the winter is AMAZING. If you layer properly and wear earmuffs, gloves and leggings it is so invigorating and refreshing. I actually find it much harder to run in the summer because the heat exhausts me.

Enjoy!!

C25k is a great app for training to run.
MapMyWalk is another great app to track your walk.

Jessica Smith has a great YouTube channel in case it's raining or snowing outside.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise