Home

Looking for a community in South Florida

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Mamaluv18




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jan 17 2021, 1:07 am
Hi, I'd like to move to a lubavitch community in South Florida. I'm looking to move to an area that is nice and clean, have homes that are at least 3000 sq ft with decent size backyards and prices up to 750k. Does anything like that exist? All responses are greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Back to top

amother




Taupe
 

Post Sun, Jan 17 2021, 4:37 am
Mamaluv18 wrote:
Hi, I'd like to move to a lubavitch community in South Florida. I'm looking to move to an area that is nice and clean, have homes that are at least 3000 sq ft with decent size backyards and prices up to 750k. Does anything like that exist? All responses are greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Hollywood.
Back to top

amother




Smokey
 

Post Sun, Jan 17 2021, 5:11 am
following
Back to top

Mamaluv18




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jan 17 2021, 8:14 am
amother [ Taupe ] wrote:
Hollywood.


Which area in Hollywood? Which Shul/chabad house do people daven at?

Thanks!
Back to top

amother




Taupe
 

Post Sun, Jan 17 2021, 3:01 pm
Mamaluv18 wrote:
Which area in Hollywood? Which Shul/chabad house do people daven at?

Thanks!

There's a chabad community but I'm not familiar with the names of the shuls. There's one huge Young Israel led by Rabbi Weinstock and some new smaller places with a more yeshivish feel. Emerald Hills is the central area for most of the frum community but at this point its gotten so big that there are many smaller enclaves all around Hollywood. Tons of people from NY looking to move to FL are buying here https://www.thepreserveatemeraldhills.com/
Back to top

Yiddishetuter




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 1:03 am
Check out Coral Springs
Back to top

amother




Firebrick
 

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 5:07 am
Yes check out Coral Springs, and Central Boca Raton. Both are Rabbi Denbergs. Further South Hollywood is nice. South, South you will be over budget and won’t have yard.
Back to top

amother




Sapphire
 

Post Yesterday at 10:52 am
amother [ Taupe ] wrote:
There's a chabad community but I'm not familiar with the names of the shuls. There's one huge Young Israel led by Rabbi Weinstock and some new smaller places with a more yeshivish feel. Emerald Hills is the central area for most of the frum community but at this point its gotten so big that there are many smaller enclaves all around Hollywood. Tons of people from NY looking to move to FL are buying here https://www.thepreserveatemeraldhills.com/

Do you know where the new smaller yeshivish areas are?
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Affordable housing in South Florida? where?
by amother
13 Mon, Apr 19 2021, 3:22 pm View last post
Florida for elderly couple
by amother
3 Wed, Apr 14 2021, 5:29 pm View last post
Lucky Kosher Tours/ South Africa
by amother
2 Mon, Apr 12 2021, 3:52 pm View last post
Myrtle Beach South Carolina- is it safe for one woman alone?
by amother
9 Fri, Apr 09 2021, 11:25 am View last post
Florida development
by amother
10 Thu, Apr 08 2021, 7:26 pm View last post