Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
THANK-YOU HASHEM FOR:
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

amother
Violet

Post Sun, Jan 17 2021, 9:22 pm
Thank you Hashem for allowing me to finally vomit after being nauseous the whole day (sorry if it's TMI).

Thank you Hashem that my toddler was relatively calm this morning and allowed me to stay in bed longer.

amother
Mustard

Post Sun, Jan 17 2021, 9:52 pm
Thank you Hashem for my beautiful, adorable baby girl!

amother
Coffee

Post Sun, Jan 17 2021, 9:57 pm
The soup I made for dinner came out delicious.
My son with Asthma didnt need to go to the hospital on shabbos in the end bh.
Thank you Hashem I was able to play a board game with my son and get him back to being in a good mood.
Thank you Hashem for sending DH to calm down my son whose on the spectrum and made a full blown tantrum in a public place today.
Thank you Hashem for giving me the courage to stay cool, calm, and collected and not feel embarrassed while he made the tantrum in public.

amother
Cerulean

Post Sun, Jan 17 2021, 10:16 pm
Thank you HaShem for my loving husband and beautiful children!! Thank you HaShem for our health!

amother
Denim

Post Sun, Jan 17 2021, 10:29 pm
Thank You Hashem for making my baby sleep through the night!

amother
Linen

Post Sun, Jan 17 2021, 11:22 pm
In midst of all these incredible sad things - being able to see yad Hashem in regards to a family member

amother
Lawngreen

Post Mon, Jan 18 2021, 12:10 am
Thank you Hashem for guiding my Dh out of a terrible depression, sending us to the right shaliach to help him and giving him the strength to rebuild and move forward.

And thank you Hashem for giving me the strength and wisdom to stay by his side and help him get through our challenging times together.

rdmom

Post Mon, Jan 18 2021, 12:10 am
Thank you HaShem for always being with me.
I see it so many times a day.

Last edited by rdmom on Mon, Jan 18 2021, 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Navy

Post Mon, Jan 18 2021, 12:11 am
Thank you HaShem for finally showing me the right way. My husband was desperate to move, but I didn’t want to. And then one day I decided that it might not be such a bad idea.
I find myself thanking HaShem so many times a day for helping us with this move. The house. The community. The mental health change in my husband. It’s all for the better.
In our old neighborhood my husband was miserable. He hated going to shul. Didn’t have a nightly chavrusa. Here he has tons of friends and he goes to shul every Shabbos and every night for his nightly chavrusa.
So thank you HaShem for giving me my husband back and for showing me every day that I made the right choice.

amother
Copper

Post Mon, Jan 18 2021, 1:36 am
Thank you Hashem for the wonderful parents who put their hearts and souls into raising me and my brother to be good, decent, and honest people.
Thank you Hashem for helping me on my path to a frum life and for finding me my wonderful husband; and thank you Hashem for our two gorgeous daughters.
Thank you Hashem for finding an amazing husband for our daughter and for our two gorgeous granddaughters.
Thank you Hashem for helping us with our aliyah and for helping me to settle and feel comfortable in the holy city of Tzfat.
Finally (well there is actually a lot more I could write) thank you Hashem for helping me to cope with my medical issues.

amother
Babypink

Post Mon, Jan 18 2021, 9:44 am
Thank you Hashem for giving my son chicken pox so his chemo treatments were delayed & thus we were able to join the week of a family simcha.
Thank you that we found the chicken pox before he started with the treatments, because they didn't have a room available for him that day, that night 2 pimples appeared. I can't imagine what would happen if he got the chemo first.
Thank you Hashem for my toddler doing mischief again after a week of being so lethargic & sick. Thanks that she is eating again.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Mon, Jan 18 2021, 10:06 am
Thank you Hashem for my healthy children. For an amazing husband who is willing to work hard for us. For getting us to where we are now. For the support I get from family.

amother
Vermilion

Post Mon, Jan 18 2021, 11:49 am
Thank you Hashem for the good times and also the challenging moments that I am going through, even though they are challenging I see You there

Another mom

Post Mon, Jan 18 2021, 2:23 pm
For our health!!BH! And babies on their way in the family....

TCR

Post Mon, Jan 18 2021, 3:26 pm
Thank You HaShem that I can see

amother
Lilac

Post Mon, Jan 18 2021, 3:37 pm
Thank you Hashem that my teenage kids are all being communicative with me and sharing their feelings and not keeping it in themselves!!! what a blessing... Thank you Hashem again

amother
Amber

Post Mon, Jan 18 2021, 3:44 pm
Thank you Hashem:

for dh who understands me and lets me do anything I find right,

that my children are frum,

that my mother began keeping Shabbos,

that we always can cover all our bills no matter how much we cringe before paying them and think it won't be enough,

that dh and I look eye to eye in everything we think as necessary for us and don't need more.

amother
Pearl

Post Mon, Jan 18 2021, 3:48 pm
amother [ Aubergine ] wrote:
Thank you hashem for my beautiful newborn granddaughter!!! And for making it possible for me to be with her!!

Exactly what I was going to write!

amother
Babypink

Post Mon, Jan 18 2021, 4:17 pm
Thanks that my son, who is on heavy chemo, took a few bites of food today.

Thanks that my neighbor offered to take my toddler, so I can attend my preschooler's workshop, where no carriages are allowed.

amother
Lemon

Post Mon, Jan 18 2021, 6:57 pm
amother [ Salmon ] wrote:
Thank You H’ that I don’t have children yet but b”H I do have a wonderful supportive husband

Me too!!!!!!
Page 2 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational