Home

What to use for diaper changes-newborn
Previous  1, 2

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

DREAMING

Post Mon, Jan 18 2021, 9:39 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
For those of you who have your newborn babies sleep with you in your room for however many months, what do you use for diaper changes? Like I have a proper diaper changing station for the baby room but for those first x amount of months when the baby is with me and needing to be changed in the middle of the night I’m trying to figure out what I need.

What setups or products have worked well for you for that?

I bought a changing pad “pillow” and put it on my dresser. Later it went on the changing table

stillnewlywed

Post Mon, Jan 18 2021, 9:48 am
I keep a changing pad and a basket with diapers,wipes and cream on my bed for the first couple of months.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Mon, Jan 18 2021, 10:04 am
I get changing pads that are vinyl underneath but cloth on top. Protects the bed where I change and the cotton absorbs any liquid baby may want to release during the change (vinyl only has the liquid on top of the mat, getting baby all wet). If I have extra chux pads, I might use those too especially for dirty diapers and just wrap it up with the diaper.
A few diapers in the bassinet and a package of wipes along with it, and I'm set.

amother

OP

Post Mon, Jan 18 2021, 2:45 pm
Thanks everyone for the ideas!

imaima

Post Mon, Jan 18 2021, 6:06 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
For those of you who have your newborn babies sleep with you in your room for however many months, what do you use for diaper changes? Like I have a proper diaper changing station for the baby room but for those first x amount of months when the baby is with me and needing to be changed in the middle of the night I’m trying to figure out what I need.

What setups or products have worked well for you for that?

I had wipes and nappies lying around somewhere and I put a clean towel or muslin on my bed and changed them.

amother

Slateblue

Post Wed, Jan 20 2021, 7:17 am
The bassinet by my bed has a basket underneath where I can keep everything needed for a diaper change. But I actually found it more convenient to keep a diaper caddy on my bed so I have to move around the least possible in middle of the night Wink

I keep diapers, changing pad, disposable diaper bags, change of clothes, and other necessities in it.
Previous  1, 2 Recent Topics

Page 2 of 2 View latest: 24h 48h 72h