Home

First time wearing wig: Question please help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

OP

Post Mon, Jan 18 2021, 2:16 pm
Are synthetic wigs preferable halachically to human hair? What about if the synthetic wigs have a lace bottom? Thank you in advance!

PS. I am looking at the Paula Young website for shoulder length synthetic wigs. Any other recommended sites? I don't plan to wear it a lot so I don't want an expensive one.

amother

Maroon

Post Mon, Jan 18 2021, 2:32 pm
Re synthetic versus real, it depends who you ask. I liked my synthetics as I could wash them myself and they stay in the shape/style they're supposed to be. I also don't care if it's raining as it won't need redoing. I had Paula Young and was happy with them. I bought from a website that sold all different makes- think it was naturalimagewigs.com. There's a few different makes that are good. I can't remember all the good makes. It might also make a different what color and style you're after. The bob styles look better than the long hair usually. However, they don't look quite the same as real hair. My human hair does look more realistic and dh prefers that so I don't wear it so much.

amother

Papaya

Post Mon, Jan 18 2021, 6:50 pm
Oy, I miss Dolly Welsh!
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels