Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Seriously!!
Previous  1  2  3  Next

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 21 2021, 5:49 pm
amother [ Pewter ] wrote:
No. Saying completely different things. Do you have a background in health care?

Look I’m not arguing with you!! And yes read between the lines.

amother
Pewter

Post Thu, Jan 21 2021, 5:51 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Look I’m not arguing with you!! And yes read between the lines.

There is nothing written between the lines. Who bulletins are written in a very straightforward way. This is clearly written, no ambiguity at all.

Someone twisted it into something else. Obviously someone with an agenda. And it's disgusting that it's being passed around in an effort for people to disregard positive test results and put people's lives at risk. I'm absolutely certain anyone who forwards this kind of information will have to give a din v'cheshbon one day.

amother
Cerise

Post Thu, Jan 21 2021, 7:04 pm
I’ll tell my 2 neighbors who buried their husbands in the last month that their husbands died of “politics”

amother
Violet

Post Thu, Jan 21 2021, 7:13 pm
amother [ Cerise ] wrote:
I’ll tell my 2 neighbors who buried their husbands in the last month that their husbands died of “politics”

Their husbands died because politics prevented proper treatment of a very real disease. Sad

amother
Pewter

Post Thu, Jan 21 2021, 7:15 pm
amother [ Violet ] wrote:
Their husbands died because politics prevented proper treatment of a very real disease. Sad

Yes the whole world is participating in a political farce Chatterbox

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 21 2021, 7:18 pm

Exactly this!!!

amother
Pewter

Post Thu, Jan 21 2021, 7:37 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Exactly this!!!

Please explain in detail. What treatments are being withheld today?

amother
Violet

Post Thu, Jan 21 2021, 7:42 pm
Please explain in detail. What treatments are being withheld today?

remdesivir, regeneron REGN-COV2, hydroxychloroquine, vaccines.
Only a select few are able to access these lifesaving measures and treatments.

amother
Mint

Post Thu, Jan 21 2021, 7:47 pm
remdesivir, regeneron, hydroxychloroquine, vaccine.
Only a select few are able to access these lifesaving measures and treatments.

Do you take care of covid patients? I do. We are using effective treatments like bamlanivimab. Hydroxychloroquine was proven over and over again to be unsafe and ineffective compared to other treatments. Regeneron is a company, not a treatment, by the way.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 21 2021, 7:53 pm
amother [ Mint ] wrote:
Do you take care of covid patients? I do. We are using effective treatments like bamlanivimab. Hydroxychloroquine was proven over and over again to be unsafe and ineffective compared to other treatments. Regeneron is a company, not a treatment, by the way.

Hydro was proven to be effective the government banned anyone from giving it early enough and if so many people are dying then they need to up there treatments like remesdvir which has been proven to help in early stages.

amother
Pewter

Post Thu, Jan 21 2021, 8:17 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Hydro was proven to be effective the government banned anyone from giving it early enough and if so many people are dying then they need to up there treatments like remesdvir which has been proven to help in early stages.

Please link a study showing efficacy. In fact hydroxy was given emergency use authorization. After enough patients received it, results were analyzed. It was not effective.

I have no idea what remesdvir is. Do you mean remdesivir? Which was studied and it being used to treat patients?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 21 2021, 8:24 pm
Please link a study showing efficacy. In fact hydroxy was given emergency use authorization. After enough patients received it, results were analyzed. It was not effective.

I have no idea what remesdvir is. Do you mean remdesivir? Which was studied and it being used to treat patients?

Listen I don’t need to link nothing go to Monroe and see how most took the treatment and the death rate is soo low due to the treatments all of Monroe basically had the virus, monsey lots of people also took it saved there life . And remdesvir whatever it’s called is not given really especially in NY hospitals

amother
Mint

Post Thu, Jan 21 2021, 8:27 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Listen I don’t need to link nothing go to Monroe and see how most took the treatment and the death rate is soo low due to the treatments all of Monroe basically had the virus, monsey lots of people also took it saved there life . And remdesvir whatever it’s called is not given really especially in NY hospitals

I’m sorry but your anecdotal information about “most took the treatment and it saved [their] lives” means nothing. You need to pay attention to CLINICAL TRIALS.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 21 2021, 8:29 pm
amother [ Mint ] wrote:
I’m sorry but your anecdotal information about “most took the treatment and it saved [their] lives” means nothing. You need to pay attention to CLINICAL TRIALS.

Well clinical trials have been nonsense really start with the vaccine anything that led to damage from the vaccine was deleted from anywhere it’s out and a few hours later it’s deleted. One thing this has all shown me is corruption! They turned blind eyes to what they chose

amother
Mint

Post Thu, Jan 21 2021, 8:30 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Well clinical trials have been nonsense really start with the vaccine anything that led to damage from the vaccine was deleted from anywhere it’s out and a few hours later it’s deleted. One thing this has all shown me is corruption! They turned blind eyes to what they chose

Ok, you are obviously not interested in listening to anything based on facts. I’ll stop trying.

amother
Pewter

Post Thu, Jan 21 2021, 8:31 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

If you say something is proven to work you must have documented proof.

What is the political reason that the whole world is withholding these proven treatments?

amother
Pewter

Post Thu, Jan 21 2021, 8:32 pm
amother [ Mint ] wrote:
Ok, you are obviously not interested in listening to anything based on facts. I’ll stop trying.

I think it's beneficial for other people reading this. So many people have hopped into this bandwagon without the slightest understanding of what they are parroting. I truly never imagined that so many people were capable of this kind of thinking.

amother
Violet

Post Thu, Jan 21 2021, 8:34 pm

Only a select few are able to access this medication.

amother
Mint

Post Thu, Jan 21 2021, 8:38 pm
Only a select few are able to access this medication.

This is not true at all. Everyone who is eligible at my hospital is getting the monoclonal antibody treatment. Eligible meaning within the appropriate number of days since diagnosis, meeting other criteria related to comorbidities, etc.

amother
Pewter

Post Thu, Jan 21 2021, 8:45 pm
amother [ Mint ] wrote:
This is not true at all. Everyone who is eligible at my hospital is getting the monoclonal antibody treatment. Eligible meaning within the appropriate number of days since diagnosis, meeting other criteria related to comorbidities, etc.

Yes, this is widely the case. Although of course it's not a magical cure. Many patients have received it in a timely manner and died.
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics