Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section
Normal amount for wedding photographer?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 24 2021, 9:07 pm
So far I only heard back from one person and his basic rate for wedding pics + video was $7500!

I told him that’s out of my range. We reached out to a few more people who haven’t responded yet.

What should I expect to pay for a basic, no frills pics+ video package? Don’t need in-law albums. Would like the option of keeping all digital proofs and video. We can order additional prints online as needed.

When I got married we weren’t allowed to keep any of the proofs and were able to choose only 30 pics for an album. And we didn’t do video at all except informal ones by family. I’d like a little better than that but don’t want the pictures to cost half the entire wedding either.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 25 2021, 12:06 pm
Bump

amother
Brunette

Post Mon, Jan 25 2021, 1:16 pm
Typically these days photographers give you the digital pics. And charge superstructure for albums.
Where are you located. It matters a lot.

caffeine99

Post Mon, Jan 25 2021, 1:25 pm
We paid 4500$ in Crown Heights - 5 piece team, no album. All day photographer and assistant, 12 hr videographer, second shooter and second video from kabbalas ponim until the end

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 25 2021, 2:24 pm
So what do people do about an album? No album? Print online? Any good websites to recommend?

amother
Brunette

Post Mon, Jan 25 2021, 2:28 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
So what do people do about an album? No album? Print online? Any good websites to recommend?
themselves online. Hire a company. There are companies that will do it for you. It puts you in control of how much you want to spend and how many pictures you acyually want.

number

Post Mon, Jan 25 2021, 2:44 pm
What everyone else said, you don’t want any prints, just digital and you will print the proofs and the albums yourself.

amother
Cerulean

Post Mon, Jan 25 2021, 2:50 pm
$7500 for photography and video is about standard price. Most photographers don't give poofs now days. You get a USB of of all prints.

amother
Linen

Post Mon, Jan 25 2021, 2:54 pm
We skipped the video and paid $2k for photography (two shooters). It included full resolution digital copies of all pictures but no printed albums.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics