Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Tender smiles in freehold

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 25 2021, 11:04 am
Does anybody have any experience here? Especially with a sensory kid?

Or does anybody have any recommendations for an amazing dentist that can work with a sensory four-year-old that needs a lot of work, and takes jerseycare? I'm willing to drive up to 40 minutes from Lakewood.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 25 2021, 1:45 pm
Bump.

I have an appointment for tomorrow, and I'm getting cold feet after seeing one horrible review left a year ago on imamother.

amother
Scarlet

Post Mon, Jan 25 2021, 2:13 pm
I had a terrible experience there. They were very impatient with my daughter not friendly the way a pediatric dentist should be.
They put on a silver tooth without informing me of the treatment. -originally was supposed to just be a filling.
Refused to fill her tooth without putting her to sleep.
Maybe it’s changed over the past 2 years but my daughter had a lot of trauma going there and refused to go to the dentist after.
My friends had very similar experiences

amother
Green

Post Mon, Jan 25 2021, 7:13 pm
terrible experience

amother
Amethyst

Post Mon, Jan 25 2021, 7:46 pm
Shore children's family dental the have a office in avon by the sea and manasquan. They are excellent I also have sensory kids. They take Jersey care.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 25 2021, 7:48 pm
K thanks, appointment cancelled.

amother
Jetblack

Post Mon, Jan 25 2021, 10:58 pm
Try tots to teens in holmdel. They're about 35-40 minutes away and I had amazing experiences there with my kids. They were super gentle and kind to my very anxious and difficult kids too! Good luck!!

amother
Violet

Post Tue, Jan 26 2021, 12:14 am
amother [ Jetblack ] wrote:
Try tots to teens in holmdel. They're about 35-40 minutes away and I had amazing experiences there with my kids. They were super gentle and kind to my very anxious and difficult kids too! Good luck!!

Do they accept jersey care?
do they do sedation/laughing gas procedures for child that needs lots of work?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 26 2021, 8:17 am
amother [ Amethyst ] wrote:
Shore children's family dental the have a office in avon by the sea and manasquan. They are excellent I also have sensory kids. They take Jersey care.

I've seriously considering them, but I see too many horror stories of them doing unnecessary dental work.

Have you used Dr Sherman there? Maybe he's good?

amother
Amethyst

Post Tue, Jan 26 2021, 2:50 pm
I take 4 kids plus I use the orthodintist they were the only one who got it covered under my insurance. ive sent friends there who are also happy . I deff have kids who have cavaties but they don't always have cavities. They will use laughing gas Dr Sherman doesnt do laughing gas. I happen to like dr jeffories or dr Jocelyn the best. I hava a friend who goes there and her son had a lot of cavities that he needed to go to the hospital for anestsia for she went for a 2nd opinion and they agreed it needed to be done. When I joined the practice it was bec I took my daughter to a reg dentist and she was so nervous she refused to open her mouth but they said she had a lot of cavities they sent me to shore and dr sherman said she has no cavities.

amother
Amethyst

Post Tue, Jan 26 2021, 2:51 pm
They are strict with corona so if that bothers you then dont go there.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries