Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Snapfish help

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 25 2021, 7:16 pm
This is my first time ordering photos from snapfish and I’m confused. They want $41 just in shipping charges (ordered 750 4x6 prints). Does this make any sense?!

Frumme

Post Mon, Jan 25 2021, 7:30 pm
Are you using one of their promo codes?

FREESHIP29 Free lowest price shipping on orders $29 or more

JNPT250 250 4x6 prints for $22.99, including shipping

See if either of those fixes your issue

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 25 2021, 7:33 pm
Frumme wrote:
Are you using one of their promo codes?

FREESHIP29 Free lowest price shipping on orders $29 or more

JNPT250 250 4x6 prints for $22.99, including shipping

See if either of those fixes your issue

I used a different promo that gave me $43 off, so that’s probably better than the FREESHIP29
Do you know if I’m able to use JNPT250 on more than one order? Cuz if so I’ll split into a few orders and use that code a few times..

amother
Ruby

Post Mon, Jan 25 2021, 8:03 pm
That's how they work. They give you many free prints (100 4×6 on the app) but catch you on the shipping.

thunderstorm

Post Mon, Jan 25 2021, 8:08 pm
I get 100 free prints a month by using their app and I stick to that. So all I pay is shipping and the more photos you have the higher the shipping will be.

Frumme

Post Mon, Jan 25 2021, 8:09 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I used a different promo that gave me $43 off, so that’s probably better than the FREESHIP29
Do you know if I’m able to use JNPT250 on more than one order? Cuz if so I’ll split into a few orders and use that code a few times..

Here are the terms

Quote:
Must use coupon JNPT250 to receive 250 4x6 prints for $22.99, including shipping. Offer applies to lowest price shipping and cannot be used for upgraded shipping options. Additional prints will be charged at regular print and delivery prices. Offer excludes collage prints.
Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. PT on January 25, 2021, while supplies last.
All taxes and shipping fees apply. Offer applies to mail-order purchases only and cannot be used for in-store pick up.
You can apply more than one code if you are ordering multiple items. However, only one discount may be applied to each item. Existing product credits are honored first and cannot be combined with coupon code.
Coupon may be used an unlimited number of times.
Offer valid only for U.S. customers. Prices shown are US Dollars only.
Offer is subject to change or cancellation at any time.

Try ordering separately, or see if it will let you place 3 photo bundles of 250 each into the cart. If the latter, the promo code might apply to all three, otherwise you'd have to do 3 separate orders.

That being said 22.99 x 3 is $69-- is that cheaper than your current total (photos plus shipping)?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 25 2021, 8:14 pm
Frumme wrote:
Try ordering separately, or see if it will let you place 3 photo bundles of 250 each into the cart. If the latter, the promo code might apply to all three, otherwise you'd have to do 3 separate orders.

That being said 22.99 x 3 is $69-- is that cheaper than your current total (photos plus shipping)?

Thanks!!
I see it comes out around the same - my total is $67.80. I guess that’s the cheapest I’ll get.

If I waited it out and ordered just 100 free prints a month, for 7 months, paying only for shipping, then all the shipping charges would anyways add up to over $60.

amother
Ruby

Post Mon, Jan 25 2021, 8:41 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks!!
I see it comes out around the same - my total is $67.80. I guess that’s the cheapest I’ll get.

If I waited it out and ordered just 100 free prints a month, for 7 months, paying only for shipping, then all the shipping charges would anyways add up to over $60.

That's right. You pay less for the prints, more for the shipping.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 25 2021, 8:44 pm
amother [ Ruby ] wrote:
That's right. You pay less for the prints, more for the shipping.

Yeah.. and I tried to see if I could pick up the prints at a Walgreens and save the shipping charge, but no.. it’s 23cents a print there and no promos apply
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics