Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Losing butt weight
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 26 2021, 2:40 pm
What exercise can I do lose weight in this area? That's where I gained alot after having my 3 kids so far.

amother
Green

Post Tue, Jan 26 2021, 2:43 pm
Would love to Know.

chanatron1000

Post Tue, Jan 26 2021, 2:49 pm
Unfortunately, there is no such thing as spot reduction.

amother
Seagreen

Post Tue, Jan 26 2021, 2:52 pm
Cardio, but nothing butt focused because that can cause it to bulge more

amother
Crimson

Post Tue, Jan 26 2021, 4:35 pm
I could be wrong but in my (personal) experience toning will reduce it. it will firm it up but not to the point of making it bigger. of course losing weight in general will help but there is no replacement for toning.

amother
Burlywood

Post Tue, Jan 26 2021, 4:54 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
What exercise can I do lose weight in this area? That's where I gained alot after having my 3 kids so far.

Overall weight loss will bring it down.
Signed,
Curvaceous Mama

IsraeliSoul

Post Tue, Jan 26 2021, 5:16 pm
Climb stairs - 2 at a time, do squats.

lamplighter

Post Tue, Jan 26 2021, 6:29 pm
You cannot really spot reduce you can tone but you will not reduce its size specifically.
Trust me. Ive tried.

amother
Babypink

Post Tue, Jan 26 2021, 7:00 pm
IsraeliSoul wrote:
Climb stairs - 2 at a time, do squats.

That will make it bigger.

Motherhood

Post Tue, Jan 26 2021, 7:05 pm
Not sure If this is the kind of exercise you’re looking for, but it might work anyway
https://backintelligence.com/a.....-fix/

IsraeliSoul

Post Tue, Jan 26 2021, 7:30 pm
amother [ Babypink ] wrote:

Why? I know someone who did this and she lost a lot of butt weight.

amother
Babypink

Post Tue, Jan 26 2021, 7:36 pm
IsraeliSoul wrote:
Why? I know someone who did this and she lost a lot of butt weight.

Squats and lunges tone the butt so it will become more shapely but also bigger because the muscle gets bigger. Not always a bad thing.

amother
Crimson

Post Wed, Jan 27 2021, 3:04 am
when you tone it gets smaller as fat there is reduced. if you overdo it, it will eventually get bigger, like any bodybuilders muscles do. but who gets to that stage?? tone is the way to go! trust me - been thru many pregnancies b'h and weight gain there (and weight loss each time). toning brings it down.

amother
Babypink

Post Wed, Jan 27 2021, 9:18 am
amother [ Crimson ] wrote:
when you tone it gets smaller as fat there is reduced. if you overdo it, it will eventually get bigger, like any bodybuilders muscles do. but who gets to that stage?? tone is the way to go! trust me - been thru many pregnancies b'h and weight gain there (and weight loss each time). toning brings it down.

Toning doesn’t make it smaller that’s the weight loss. Still important to tone for overall health and appearance.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 27 2021, 10:53 am
Thanks for your replies. Can you explain what toning means and what exercise I would do for that?

amother
Coral

Post Wed, Jan 27 2021, 11:47 am
weight loss and toning exercises.

Chana Miriam S

Post Wed, Jan 27 2021, 6:59 pm
There is really nothing you can do to spot reduce. You can build muscle but building muscle and fat reduction don’t necessarily go hand in hand. Everyone has a six pack for example but only the ones with little enough body fat on their bellies can see them. If that person carries all their weight in their belly, they will have to be much lower in body fat than let’s say someone who is pear shaped.

I’d suggest finding a sustainable way of eating and exercising not to lose weight but to be healthy and happy. Accept your body and it’s genomics. This is no different than the little ballerina who has to stop pursuing professional ballet when she hits puberty because her boobs are too big. Accept yourself as you are, make a healthy sustainable life and be glad it isn’t belly fat since that’s the kind that will lkill you.

I’d do just about anything to have a big butt and less belly but that’s not what I’m genetically prone to.

amother
Scarlet

Post Wed, Jan 27 2021, 8:05 pm
Do bicycle while lying on your back in bed each morning. Pretend you're riding a bike and the ceiling is the floor. I'm not sure how to explain this but it helped me always.

amother
Crimson

Post Thu, Jan 28 2021, 4:29 am
google it - glute bridge is a great one. squats, lunges, superman...

Rappel

Post Thu, Jan 28 2021, 5:05 am
amother [ Babypink ] wrote:

And tighter, and more lifted, and stronger, while your body overall melts away the fat thanks to your speedier metabolism. Is this bad?
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise