Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Best lightweight travel stroller

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 02 2021, 3:14 pm
Please send recommendations.
* Must recline
* Have a basket underneath, big enough to hold a purse and a small bag
* Able to fit through narrow doorways and go around small places easily
* Easy to push

Thanks!

amother
Amethyst

Post Tue, Feb 02 2021, 3:26 pm
Does it need to accommodate a car seat?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 02 2021, 3:29 pm
No.

amother
Oak

Post Tue, Feb 02 2021, 3:29 pm
Yoyo babyzen fits all criteria.

amother
Mistyrose

Post Tue, Feb 02 2021, 3:41 pm
City tour is less than half the price and does an excellent job. You can also get adapters for it to put on a bassinet or car seat.

emmes

Post Tue, Feb 02 2021, 4:06 pm
Mountain buggy nano

sigree

Post Tue, Feb 02 2021, 4:10 pm
Joolz Aer, I love it

amother
Oak

Post Tue, Feb 02 2021, 4:12 pm
emmes wrote:
Mountain buggy nano

The mountain buggy nano has such a hard push, it's like pushing a stroller with the breaks locked.

amother
Azure

Post Tue, Feb 02 2021, 4:38 pm
Uppababy minu

amother
Brown

Post Tue, Feb 02 2021, 4:49 pm
amother [ Azure ] wrote:
Uppababy minu

Came here to post this one, I have it and love it

amother
Wheat

Post Tue, Feb 02 2021, 5:11 pm
amother [ Oak ] wrote:
The mountain buggy nano has such a hard push, it's like pushing a stroller with the breaks locked.

I have mine for 6 years already and have no idea what you are talking about. It is one of my favorite pieces of baby gear.

amother
Cerise

Post Tue, Feb 02 2021, 5:14 pm
Im very happy with the yoyo2

amother
Oak

Post Tue, Feb 02 2021, 5:22 pm
amother [ Wheat ] wrote:
I have mine for 6 years already and have no idea what you are talking about. It is one of my favorite pieces of baby gear.

I looked into travel strollers recently and whoever has the nano and I asked about it said the same thing, it doesn't push & they barely use it. I even used my sisters for a weekend, it's a waste of money. For that price you can't get too of a good stroller.

Teomima

Post Tue, Feb 02 2021, 5:36 pm
Surprised to hear the negative comments about the Mountain Buggy Nano. I love mine. I've been using it regularly for four years. I've traveled with it (it easily fits in the overhead compartment on planes), taken it on long walks, bumped it over uneven ground, up and down stairs, in and out of the car, on and off buses, everything. Still in pristine condition. It fits all of OP's needs. I've never had any push issue. Maybe there's a newer model out now that people are having difficulty with?

amother
Oak

Post Tue, Feb 02 2021, 6:23 pm
Teomima wrote:
Surprised to hear the negative comments about the Mountain Buggy Nano. I love mine. I've been using it regularly for four years. I've traveled with it (it easily fits in the overhead compartment on planes), taken it on long walks, bumped it over uneven ground, up and down stairs, in and out of the car, on and off buses, everything. Still in pristine condition. It fits all of OP's needs. I've never had any push issue. Maybe there's a newer model out now that people are having difficulty with?

The people I spoke to about it bought it in the past year or so, non are happy with it. They're all saying the same, the push is very hard, with a heavy toddler, forgot it.

bsy

Post Tue, Feb 02 2021, 6:58 pm
I like the city tour

amother
White

Post Thu, Feb 11 2021, 11:45 pm
I've tested all the strollers mentioned here and ended up with the Colugo Compact. Biggest storage basket of them all. Great fold like the Minu but adjustable footrest which the Minu doesn't have. Accommodates much taller babies / toddlers than the yoyo (and don't even get me started on the yoyo's joke of a storage basket). Joolz Aer has annoying two step recline involving a cumbersome zipper, plus it's more expensive and footrest plus rain cover etc come extra. City tour and mountain buggy were more rickety, less sturdy feeling than the colugo. Colugo you can try 100 days and return free if you didn't like it. Sorry I'm just really excited about finding such a great compact stroller. Hope this helps!!

amother
Pink

Post Sun, Feb 14 2021, 1:36 am
Just bought the uppa baby minu for family vacation. It was perfect for 2.5 year old. Nice sized basket, reclines, super light and folds. Not small enough to fit in the overhead of plane but took up very little space in car trunk. Perfect for travel!!

zebra111

Post Sun, Feb 14 2021, 2:24 am
Has anyone tried the maclaren atom?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics